Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone know if livestock vancouver has been receiving the 25th anniversarys. They never post asics info on their website or other feeds, but I know they have received asics collabs in the past. Any help is appreciated thanks

There were 2 anomalies that dropped in Toronto LS -- Kois and Papercuts. I've never heard another 25th collab after those 2

Last edited:
If it were possible for me to get the "Homage" pack in cart I probably still would be able to pull the trigger. $325 + TX tax + Kiths wicked *** shipping prices. I'd be paying damn near $500 [emoji]128553[/emoji]

If it were possible for me to get the "Homage" pack in cart I probably still would be able to pull the trigger. $325 + TX tax + Kiths wicked *** shipping prices. I'd be paying damn near $500 [emoji]128553[/emoji]

TX doesn't pay tax on Kith items. It'd only be $325 + shipping costs.

Day 22.

#25DaysOfAsics

I'm going to be sad when the 25 days of asics comes to an end :frown:

I might extend it til the New Years. If not you can always try and catch me in WDYWT in 2016. I'm sure you'll see me with some new Asics heat in the new year.

#AsicsLove

Last edited:
    any of you guys have exp. buying hyped releases off kith's site? if you get item in your cart are the chances of purchasing item good? or cn/will you get cart jacked if you can not complete the checkout process fast enough?

i got cart jacked when trying to cop the psny 12's last week when they were restocked on psny's site, just curious if it's going to be a similar situation. or similar to NDC whereas generally if you can get item in your cart chances are you will be able to complete the chackout process. any info would be helpful, thanks.

Last edited:

any of you guys have exp. buying hyped releases off kith's site? if you get item in your cart are the chances of purchasing item good? or cn/will you get cart jacked if you can not complete the checkout process fast enough?

i got cart jacked when trying to cop the psny 12's last week when they were restocked on psny's site, just curious if it's going to be a similar situation. or similar to NDC whereas generally if you can get item in your cart chances are you will be able to complete the chackout process. any info would be helpful, thanks.
they dont hold carts, it will be like the psny release

Back
Top Bottom