Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My last cop of 2015 just arrived in the mail. These were shipped out to me on New Year's Eve from Europe. Glad to finally have them in hand.

Probably customs held em up

You guessed it. It also doesn't help living on the west coast of the United States when ordering from Europe. Only time I got packages within 7 days from the EU was from Crooked Toungues. RIP to that store.

looks like places are charging $130 for SBTG and Sandlayers and are in-store only/first
How does such a great pair both of them take this long to release north america/euro wide, then give us the great price, then possibly not grab them if you aren't in store.. its like an gel lyte roller coaster.. sadly I am belted in and riding 

Yup... All boutiques are selling them for $130 each fcfs in-store first and all remaining pairs online...

looks like a trip to concepts might be in my future. they're a good 30 minute drive for me so i dont like going in there too often, but these sandlayers are a must

It's going to be a fun filled weekend for the east coast for instore pick up..

We're suppose to get dumped with snow friday to saturday

It's going to be a fun filled weekend for the east coast for instore pick up..

We're suppose to get dumped with snow friday to saturday

If EB's Long Island location doesn't get these, I'm screwed [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

honestly if it is only a 50 dollar difference or so to order online from overseas as opposed to chancing it and not obtaining a pair from the states for 130 i think ima just try to grab from overseas for the SBTG. 

Back
Top Bottom