Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Fedex just dropped them off. Extra nice in hand. Good luck this weekend :smokin

Color comparison shot. The sandlayers actual IRL color is hard to capture on an iphone.

Need these SBTG this weekend :nerd:

Hoping I can get a phone or online order in somewhere..

honestly if it is only a 50 dollar difference or so to order online from overseas as opposed to chancing it and not obtaining a pair from the states for 130 i think ima just try to grab from overseas for the SBTG. 

Where are they selling for a $50 difference?

Where are they selling for a $50 difference?
overseas shops will have them for about 150 euros and usually the shipping is about 30 euros which comes to about 180-190 or so in usd. 130 in the states vs 180 overseas. 

Last edited:
gotta give up on the sbtg unfortunately. I got a bad feeling im going to regret this but I can't pass on this great priced pair of DMP 6s for the SBTGs. Please tell me im doing the right thing 
laugh.gif

I really need to be on my game this Saturday. I usually just take L's on big releases.
The price is good as well haha
Bday dinner 2.0's

Only the V is coming stateside so grab them from eu while you can. Suede is
smokin.gif
Picked up a pair from end last night!! Still got sizes left.... uk6-uk11...http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/asics/asics-gel-lyte-iii-rose-gold-h624-9999.html Love the gl3 more than the glv rose gold pack...

Last edited:

gotta give up on the sbtg unfortunately. I got a bad feeling im going to regret this but I can't pass on this great priced pair of DMP 6s for the SBTGs. Please tell me im doing the right thing 
laugh.gif
Buy what you like is all that matters... Don't listen to our opinions haha... "You will regret getting the sbtgs" 
roll.gif

My local is carrying the SBTG FCFS.

Asics have me all confused on whether I need to camp or not.

They open at noon, so I suppose 7-8am may work.

Back
Top Bottom