Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Heard sandlayers fit slightly big, kinda like the HAL Medics. Gonna go TTS on them.

Hope they make it online!

I have the SBTGs and went with my regular GLV size on them and they fit great.

And yeah the quilted upper does make it feel more snug, but not enough to size up IMO.

Heard sandlayers fit slightly big, kinda like the HAL Medics. Gonna go TTS on them.
Hope they make it online!

I have the SBTGs and went with my regular GLV size on them and they fit great.
And yeah the quilted upper does make it feel more snug, but not enough to size up IMO.

Good to know

I guess the proportions get jacked with larger sizes as well as everyone's foot being different. My GLIII/GLV size is 9 and my size 9 clots fit me fine, maybe with just a little extra room. I don't think I could have went .5 down with the clots and 8.5 GLIII/GLV do not fit me. Perfect NB sizing is 8.5 for 577/997/998 MIUSA/UK. 
They do. All my size 13 look terrible compared to 12 or 12.5

From SN.

Any thoughts? Ive been looking for a pair of Kayanos for some time. I almost grabbed the tonal red gore tex pair but these look nice imo. Im a sucker for grey, so versitile. Anyone love or hate the kayano enough make a recommendation? 

Any fellow canadians know where to get asics/collabs in Canada? Or is our only chance abroad and overseas with our crappy dollar?

From SN.

Any thoughts? Ive been looking for a pair of Kayanos for some time. I almost grabbed the tonal red gore tex pair but these look nice imo. Im a sucker for grey, so versitile. Anyone love or hate the kayano enough make a recommendation? 
I saw these, I'm feeling the all grey a lot as well. Personally I love the kayano. Mine are just as comfortable if not more as my glvs and they look great on foot. Really narrow though

Any fellow canadians know where to get asics/collabs in Canada? Or is our only chance abroad and overseas with our crappy dollar?
which ones were you looking for and which part of Canada are you from? Most stores that get them usually only do in-store first so chances of getting them are pretty slim if you're not close to one

Please snow....

I just need SBTG.. Sand layers will be copped after I secure the SBTG if I can make it happen lol :nerd:

which ones were you looking for and which part of Canada are you from? Most stores that get them usually only do in-store first so chances of getting them are pretty slim if you're not close to one
From toronto, but away at school. I know most of the stores in toronto but i feel like we don't get a lot of the collabs. Definitely would cop the SBTG if they come to canada.

Back
Top Bottom