Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hmm quick question

how do you guys preffer your laces done?

tied up or hanging in the side or how?

bit confused whats the best way to tie my asics 

I'm so >: right now. So I have been watching a pair of the Concepts Pistachio/Phoenix GLVs for like year now from Dr Ugolini on eBay and he wanted like $370 for my size 12. So he finally dropped prices to $235 shipped and of course my size disappeared first.
He still has 5.5 - 10 if anyone else wants a pair. Great price can't believe I missed. still need a pair to go with my Embers.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/321492964025

Last edited:
I'm so
mad.gif
right now. So I have been watching a pair of the Concepts Pistachio/Phoenix GLVs for like year now from Dr Ugolini on eBay and he wanted like $370 for my size 12. So he finally dropped prices to $235 shipped and of course my size disappeared first.
He still has 5.5 - 10 if anyone else wants a pair. Great price can't believe I missed. still need a pair to go with my Embers.

that's a great price, sorry to hear about your size though

I'm so >: right now. So I have been watching a pair of the Concepts Pistachio/Phoenix GLVs for like year now from Dr Ugolini on eBay and he wanted like $370 for my size 12. So he finally dropped prices to $235 shipped and of course my size disappeared first.

Damn :smh: I've been eyeing that 11 for awhile

anyone know if those crystal blue respectors are getting a wider release soon? are they a gr? curious if i should cop them of ebay now or if they will have a wider release with chance to get them a little under retail.

anyone know if those crystal blue respectors are getting a wider release soon? are they a gr? curious if i should cop them of ebay now or if they will have a wider release with chance to get them a little under retail.

Username to post ratio though

GR.  I'd expect them to go on discount like most respectors end up.  They're already at a bunch of boutiques.

i seen them at one other place aside from feature posting on ig about them but could not find them on their site. thx aand i will hold off. looking to cop those and the entire respector  tonal pack soon and i find them on disco.

To the guys with a pair of ultra boost

take the same size as your glv?
Yes .5 up from TTS, unless you like a really snug fit.  Some actually like TTS to workout in. Basically same size as GLV and GL3s ... unless we're talking '15 and newer molds for you. I know you're wearing TTS in those 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday but I live in Singapore. Although it did take quite a while to get here, so I guess just wait a little longer :/

Yeah I will just keep on waiting. At least my package is in the states now. US Customs in Los Angeles is very busy, so I understand.

Back
Top Bottom