Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Set my alarm for 2am in the morning for a sneaker drop... I need an intervention lol. Thank you @flores0206 and everyone else who helped out yesterday. And good luck to everyone still on the hunt :smile: finally got a navy from RC. Time to get back to enjoying my sleep zZzZzZz.

I'm sure I'm screwed.
mean.gif
customs is normally for items of over 200 usd, plus dhl almost never gets hit with customs

Told myself I wouldn't attempt to buy any shoes or clothes this month (besides Yeezys)... but that $145 shipped for the navy is so damn tempting. 

Think it'll be possible to pick these up close to retail later on?

Just stopping by to show some asics love. The only two pair of asics that i have at the moment. The snowman came in couple days ago and the quality is :wow: :smokin :pimp: :nthat:.
I need more asics and new balance in my collection.
Crappy pic

Also picked up the navy and grey RC . I didnt combine shipping, thinking about emailing them and asking them straight up if im going to get hit with custom fee.

Last edited:
You guys think resale on these will be high later on? Even though the production numbers seem high.
I basically just asked the same question three posts up 
laugh.gif

I mean these are definitely less hyped than most recent collabs and some sizes are still sitting on RC.
Hopefully it's no more than $20 to $25. then it will be a live and learn situation.
Those numbers I can live with. Glad they're not like sandlayers or sbtgs

You guys think resale on these will be high later on? Even though the production numbers seem high.
I basically just asked the same question three posts up 
laugh.gif

I mean these are definitely less hyped than most recent collabs and some sizes are still sitting on RC.
Hopefully it's no more than $20 to $25. then it will be a live and learn situation.
Those numbers I can live with. Glad they're not like sandlayers or sbtgs
Commander was replying to possible customs fees, not future resale prices of the RCs lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom