Asics Love?!? Where is it?

3 hours in the cold was worth it!

NICE HAUL!!

I like the hoodies a lot, but I just can't get down with throwing that much money on a hoodie. I have tons of hoodies. Curious what warrants the high price on these? Like those Billionaire Boys Club hoodies and stuff. $150+ for what appears to be a standard hoodie...

Same here. I can't remember the last time I even wore a hoodie, but even when I wore them often i don't think I ever spent more than $100 on one. I much prefer a military/bomber/ or some other style jacket once I get in that price range. I like to wait for the $300-$400+ Ralph stuff to go on deep discount lol

Last edited:
Are these gonna fit well if i picked 10us the size i usually wear in nikes and adidas? Cuz some people told me that i should have taken size up

Are these gonna fit well if i picked 10us the size i usually wear in nikes and adidas? Cuz some people told me that i should have taken size up
Trust me, I GL3 TTS. They kind of expand on you. If you .5 up they'll fit well at first but they end up getting bigger with wear/ and then you get toebox dents.

Got an email from RC saying they refunded me ... but it was for shipping on one order. I'm assuming they're both coming in the same box now regardless. I paid separately to avoid possible customs fees and I guess I'll find out whether or not they getcha from Canada to the States. 
laugh.gif

Got an email from RC saying they refunded me ... but it was for shipping on one order. I'm assuming they're both coming in the same box now regardless. I paid separately to avoid possible customs fees and I guess I'll find out whether or not they getcha from Canada to the States. :lol:

We'll find out together. even if it's $25 to $30 with the exchange rate we basically will get them for what everybody else got them for in the states. Hopefully we get lucky and there are no charges.

didn't even think about customs when I threw the shorts into my order...... oh well. for some reason I didnt think there was customs from Canada, no idea why I would think that

Last edited:
Whats the custom fees like for Canada to USA? I've ordered from SSENSE and spent well over $300 with no fees.

Back
Top Bottom