Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Very very happy... hope most everyone got what they needed.  Supply was a damn joke here.  Luckily somebody helped me and I was able pass it forward and help someone else.  

side by side Sandlayer | Clay

I thought the first release was Japan only, then the one last weekend was for EU? If they did in fact release already, then oh well.

they were released few months back
I think you might be confusing the sandlayers with the sands. The Clot "sands" have not been released in the US to my knowledge. The sandlayers were released in the US already. 

I thought the first release was Japan only, then the one last weekend was for EU? If they did in fact release already, then oh well.
First release for sands/lavenders was China I think. Maybe Japan released em around the same time too.

Okay, yea that is more in line with what I've heard/seen across blogs and stuff. What are the chances of the Clots releasing in any more markets?

I'm actually in Amsterdam at the moment. I'll be stopping by Patta sometime tomorrow but I'm not sure if they have sold out their pairs. If you guys seriously want them I can see about assisting some of you.

Okay, yea that is more in line with what I've heard/seen across blogs and stuff. What are the chances of the Clots releasing in any more markets?
It's really hard to say, no one claimed to know any "production numbers" as far as I have been concerned. I would assume they would hit the US, just keep an eye out. Not much has been mentioned on clots after their different releases in China/Japan/EU as you already know. I haven't really kept up since I got my clots from China. Feebay prices have went down slightly. The leather liner is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom