Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got no order confirmation too but have two orders in my account.. i hope they dont cancel them.
Haha, the same here … was waiting for the last hours and gave up hope already - and then 10 minutes ago the confirmations just popped in!

There´s hope 
smokin.gif

Edit: sorry bro, just read that you got both confirmations too!

Congrats!

Last edited:
Guys I'm going to purchase my first pair of ge lyte 5s.
I'm a 10.5 in my sagas. I fit a 11 in lebron Xs and my Flyknit racers and trainers are a 10.

I'm asking because I know someone who's going to give me DS coves and DS rose golds for 200 bucks size 11 and I know they fit kind of tight so would an 11 be alright? Can't pass this deal

I'm a 10.5 in my sagas. I fit a 11 in lebron Xs and my Flyknit racers and trainers are a 10.

I'm asking because I know someone who's going to give me DS coves and DS rose golds for 200 bucks size 11 and I know they fit kind of tight so would an 11 be alright? Can't pass this deal

Dunno how LBJ Xs fit, but if you are fine with 10.5 sagas 11 GLV should be fine.

how in the world are your flyknit racers smaller than your sagas? 
nerd.gif

I suppose it'll be fine.  You might find it roomy.  As others have mentioned, I'm confused at how your racers fit bigger than sagas and those are known to fit big.

im using 11 in my fk racer, and fit perfectly in 11.5 with glv monkey time

I'm a 9 in racers and 9 in GLV too. Hope that helps 

Whats a good price for trico glv's I see a pair on the bay for 210 but i think if i offer like 170 they might accept

under $200 is good price on trico. dude had a pair listed on ebay a week ago for $185 and i hesitated on missed out. before that $200 was about the cheapest i seen.

on another note more pics i see of the sb gl3 more i need them. i hope if i can not cop on ww release it at least drives resell down to a tolerable price once more pairs are out there. i love that black nubuck.

Yeah under 2 is good for Tricos. If you wear sz.11 expect to pay more though. I just copped a pair for 230 shipped and that was the cheapest I could find anywhere. They barely ever pop up in that size.

Prob will be impossible to get.  Although I've never missed on anything I want on Kith but we will see. 

Back
Top Bottom