Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Solebox got cancelled as well. I'm hot as ****.
Damn 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for the sizing question. Been looking to pick up some GT IIs. The Brazil pack from a bit ago. How do these fit compared to AM1s? I wear a 9.5 in Air max 1s and those are a perfect fit. I like it a bit snug but not too tight.

I have a pair of kayanos in a 10, and those fit width wise, but length wise they are pretty long. Should I stick with 9.5 on GTIIs? Or 10 is good. So sorry I know sizing questions suck.

And for future reference, all asics size the same?

Sorry for the sizing question. Been looking to pick up some GT IIs. The Brazil pack from a bit ago. How do these fit compared to AM1s? I wear a 9.5 in Air max 1s and those are a perfect fit. I like it a bit snug but not too tight.

I have a pair of kayanos in a 10, and those fit width wise, but length wise they are pretty long. Should I stick with 9.5 on GTIIs? Or 10 is good. So sorry I know sizing questions suck.

And for future reference, all asics size the same?

Stick with 9.5 in GT IIs, 9.5-10 GL3 and 10 in GLV

Did anyone cop those GLV gore tex "ice" from earlier in the year?  At $150 they were an easy pass, but I've seen them discounted now and would like to pick up a pair.  Just haven't seen any reviews or decent pics at all.

weird they canceled all your guys early orders, i got through like 30 min late
Mine shipped too but for those who got their order cancelled i wonder how they re allocate stocks after realizing that they have not enough pairs for all orders,

especially if some made it 30 min after the release while others who got successful early get cancellation

Mine shipped too but for those who got their order cancelled i wonder how they re allocate stocks after realizing that they have not enough pairs for all orders,

especially if some made it 30 min after the release while others who got successful early get cancellation

I feel like a lot of shops don't process orders from first to last. I've seen many times they process later orders before earlier ones, which leads to cancellations on the earlier ones.

I feel like a lot of shops don't process orders from first to last. I've seen many times they process later orders before earlier ones, which leads to cancellations on the earlier ones.
Big lottery to get those limited nowadays..

Haven't seen any posts yet from US stores that the Soleboxes will be releasing this weekend... Has anyone confirmed?

Just got my SB's in.  They are much better than i expected. My order was placed at 12:11PM CEST btw.
Indeed.

I have seen many people hesitating on this one like myself at first, but once in hand, hell.. I owe Solebox an apology. Can definitely be trusted to do the job like always

For anyone interested in blue carpenter bee gl3s..this is the message from Hikmet directly to me regarding availability..good luck

Still quite sour that I miss this release but I'm happy for you man.

thanks bro! i got several errors while checking out but i finally came thru. i hope you can grab a pair at the WW release![emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom