Asics Love?!? Where is it?

well I guess since it's not a 100% "pay to play" i.e. you have to buy x to be able to purchase y, I guess it's not.
Historyically speaking, some who made a purchase on Yeezy Supply were able to get an email link to secure a pair of 350s..

Wonder if it will work like a sort of ENDlanch presale with special links sent to the lucky ones

Crazy those kithstrkes were limited to 90 pairs according to the support chat person

900x900px-LL-051c9632_KithChat.jpeg

Last edited:

so you had to purchase some poor mans teal st alfreds to cop the supergreens?

no thanks. 
I think they look pretty good. Just have too many mint shoes already.

And I would be lying if I said I wasn't low-key salty I didn't cop these but an impulse buy of $120 just to cop Super Greens?  I think I'll take my chances Saturday 
ohwell.gif

I missed these all together. I would have impulse bought them because I like the cw. Not sure how SG comes into play but RF said you would be able to get SG early for loyal customers who pay attention to his site so I think those who bought these will get SG some how

Last edited:
Hope the fellows who figured it out and bought those to secure supergreens like them or will be able to resell otherwise that means 350 bucks for supergreens

Yeah same. I thought they looked clean so I bought on impulse.
I had just stopped to get food after a 6hr drive and something told me to check NT and I saw the Kithstrike post. I thought "Ooh - those have a STA vibe. I like 'em". Copped and I am just now finding out about the tie-in to the pre buy. *Tebows* At least I have some kind of chance now instead of a negative zero one!

Hope the fellows who figured it out and bought those to secure supergreens like them or will be able to resell otherwise that means 350 bucks for supergreens
more like 400 but that's still way better then what the super greens will go for probably

What's this whole slight chance?

It's a guaranteed pre-buy. Same way F and F gets blessed

Surprised I was able to cop the Kithstrike at work 2day...hesitated like a MF. Goddamn I need those SJs

On another note, my Mitas were cancelled today by Ubiq :smh: ...guess I gotta stay with this size 10

Back
Top Bottom