Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wore these joints today..

Jordan 1 ..lol don't know if u r being sarcastic or not bud
Haha dead serious. Thanks
I kick myself in the a55 all the time for not doubling/tripling up on those. Quality is crap, they sat for a while and resale was non-existent for months ... then anything OG1 took off and prices started to get out of hand.

Nike air and no jumpman is the reason
Only became the reason after the fact. Most people couldn't have cared less about them literally for months. Then the Bred 1s came along with the Chi 1s and SBBs and all of the sudden people had a thing for 1s... Didn't help King Kanye made things worse 
mean.gif

Last edited:
these could be had @ below retail when they dropped :lol:

times change

09 version, yeah. But starting with Royals, 2013 1s were a tough grab across the board for OG treatment pairs.

I kick myself in the a55 all the time for not doubling/tripling up on those. Quality is crap, they sat for a while and resale was non-existent for months ... then anything OG1 took off and prices started to get out of hand.

Only became the reason after the fact. Most people couldn't have cared less about them literally for months. Then the Bred 1s came along with the Chi 1s and SBBs and all of the sudden people had a thing for 1s... Didn't help King Kanye made things worse :smh:  

This. Him sashaying around in nothing but breds & royals had the fan boys in a frenzy.....leather pants & such....******* kilts. So glad that phase is over :smh:

Last edited:

these could be had @ below retail when they dropped
laugh.gif

times change
09 version, yeah. But starting with Royals, 2013 1s were a tough grab across the board for OG treatment pairs.

Only became the reason after the fact. Most people couldn't have cared less about them literally for months. Then the Bred 1s came along with the Chi 1s and SBBs and all of the sudden people had a thing for 1s... Didn't help King Kanye made things worse 
mean.gif

This. Him sashaying around in nothing but breds & royals had the fan boys in a frenzy.....leather pants & such....******* kilts. So glad that phase is over
mean.gif
Yeah, I cringe when he wears anything I like. Pretty much ruins it for a lot people. I was really surprised UBs didn't take off when he wore the OGs. Then the all whites came a long and well ... Exhibit A, the UB thread now... started out kinda like this thread with some core people, then every Ye fan known to man seem to drop in. I'm sure there have been a bigger group of Stans other than Kanye's brainwashed army, but honestly, I can't remember anything that has quite resembled it. Probably because of social media. Something a lot of didn't have in H.S. growing up.

And one last thought/comment before I return to our regularly scheduled Asics program. Remember that cat that cleaned out an entire store in Australia of their Royals? 
roll.gif
If my memory serves me correctly, he made either $15k (or was it $30k?) off the profits. I think he used it to buy Yeezy's, too haha. I could be wrong, since it's been years now, so the details are a bit foggy.

So I traded my Solstice for Shadow 1s.. The Hanons unfortunately weren't my size. I never thought I'd own them just because of what they go for. So I basically paid 170. I think I did good BUT if they were my size would have that been fair trade?

Sounds fair to me...im trying to hunt down some Shadows

how does the asics gel sight fit? i think i tried them on once and they seemed to be .5 bigger than my gl3s/glvs. im usually a 10 so i guess a 9.5 for a good snug fit? 

These are on the way to retailers. The Blush Pack Gl3 and Gel sight well done. Abovetheclouds has them now.

Back
Top Bottom