Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got back from vacation with these waiting for me. Traded super greens for both pairs, volcanoes have been my grail since I got into asics. Extremely happy
Solstice look beautiful!

Still need a pair in a 9.5 
nerd.gif

open up a shop in Buffalo
I've thought about it. All we have here is Villa and a new shop called Sole High that is just a consignment shop with ludicrous prices.

I just don't know if there's much of a market here. Not many sneakerheads that I'm aware of in the area. 

I've thought about it. All we have here is Villa and a new shop called Sole High that is just a consignment shop with ludicrous prices.

I just don't know if there's much of a market here. Not many sneakerheads that I'm aware of in the area. 
I haven't been in buffalo in at least 10 years. Used to visit my boy at the college

I haven't been in buffalo in at least 10 years. Used to visit my boy at the college
Oh word. It's a lot different than it was 10 years ago. The city's on the rise with a lot of new development downtown and on the waterfront. It's a cool city. I enjoy living here. 

lolz what about Street Gear? I haven't been to Buffalo in a couple of years since our dollar is so bad now.  Used to drive there to shop.

Got back from vacation with these waiting for me. Traded super greens for both pairs, volcanoes have been my grail since I got into asics. Extremely happy
Good deal! I tried trading my super greens for volcanoes and cash, but the only offer I would get were worn pairs plus $100 cash. 
sick.gif

Bout to catch hate but ..... the volcanos ... um ... i just don't get the hype ... they decent 

And seeing them nx to the solstice .... unfair

Eye need SOLSTICE ahora !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone looking to grab some of the Selvedge Denim pack or Blush pack Gel Sights (or other ASICS),

Attic has a promo going. So you'd get the Denim pack for about the same as the feature discount, except with free shipping (and no tax if applicable).

Code: SCHOOLBUS

Picked up the Selvedge Denim Gel Sights for $98 shipped.

Last edited:
seems like the offsprings 2.0 are not as plentiful as the 1.0. everywhere doing in store only. hope i can find something online b/c i do not have a in store option. is kith getting them?

Back
Top Bottom