Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Only 1 pair...

walked into Ubiq yesterday before the online release and got my size 8 Offspring GL V before the online release. The colorway is pretty similar to the NB 1500 AC and the NB 999 KGM. Replaced the horrible rope laces with flats. I'm old school, so I'm not too into perf suede (runner's should be mesh or nylon). pretty good shoe overall. I love how the inside tiger stripes are oddly colored compared to the outer stripes. Not sure if I want to keep them, as of right now...I really like them, but when you have 500+ pairs of sneakers, it's hard to justify most purchases nowadays...I can't believe Offspring is 20 years old ! First time I set foot in an Offspring was almost 15 years ago ! 

white laces:

grey laces:

def like the way they look with flats but just not NB flats. some waxed flats would prob be dope as well.

Last edited:

What up NT, maybe this has been discussed before but has anyone else noticed how different the comfort levels are with different GL3s?  I have six pairs and some are much more comfortable than others. Im not talking about breaking them in etc... I mean right out of the box they are way more comfortable. Anyone else experience this? It seems like they use  the same material for each sole so im not sure why this is. Is it sometimes different?
Yes you are spot on. The good collabs being the most comfortable, suede GR's are generally good, lower priced GR's can tend to be a bit stiffer. I love them all tho, it's my favourite midsole, but they scale in comfort level just like your explaining, which would have to be dictated by materials and manufacturing. 

Lavender GLV 60% off on SJS if you can get through

I guess it was an error and got corrected. 

Last edited:
Just got my offsprings in the mail, for some reason Feature included a black envelope with a piece of cardboard. Gave me a laugh

Back
Top Bottom