Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Saw these on FB they said it will be the next monkey time release. Digging them (except the heel) reminds of the solefly nighthavens. Prefer the gl3 but price wont just go down. 

Hanon today

anybody have the atmos duck camos? I only have leather lined glIIIs ( grand opening, clot sand, silver screen) and they fit well in a 10.5. should I go with a 10.5 or 11?

anybody have the atmos duck camos? I only have leather lined glIIIs ( grand opening, clot sand, silver screen) and they fit well in a 10.5. should I go with a 10.5 or 11?
11 if you want the tongue to close if you don't care about that get the 10.5

What was the damage for those? And DS or VNDS? Still trying to track down a 9.5, but one and only pair I've seen, the guy is delirious if he thinks he's getting $550 for them.
I paid $360 shipped and they were DS. I'm a 11.5 U.S. Which I think is pretty hard to find. The euro sellers want a lot more and shipping is killer on top of that. These finally popped up on the bay and think I got them for a good price.

What was the damage for those? And DS or VNDS? Still trying to track down a 9.5, but one and only pair I've seen, the guy is delirious if he thinks he's getting $550 for them.
I paid $360 shipped and they were DS. I'm a 11.5 U.S. Which I think is pretty hard to find. The euro sellers want a lot more and shipping is killer on top of that. These finally popped up on the bay and think I got them for a good price.
Thanks. The price seems fair, too.

^almost exactly what i paid for my fp. mine were size 10, seller listed on ebay for $350 shipped and i ended up getting them for $25 shipped thru paypal invoice. unfortunately does not look like the prices are going back down. still a couple more from 25th anni i would like to get. packers keep eluding me, and trico are starting look like that will never happen. hardly ever see those pop up fs. 

Last edited:
40% off at Slamjam with code Black40    some decent stuff there.

Doesn't work on everything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom