Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Keep in mind, Goretex GLV are known fit .5 smaller than other GLV, so you might want to size up.

These will definitely sit for a bit and likely go on sale, but that's just me.

Ok. Thanks for the info. Repped for your help. Maybe I will hold off for a bit and catch a deal if I can...

Last edited:
Reps to both you guys. Thanks. I think I want the "Scary Colds". Thinking of making the switch.....I've always been a mid top guy.....but lately I've been feeling I need a change of scenery...

Edit: On another note, how will the sale of them go? Is this like an Insta-sellout so be ready right when they drop or do these things sit for a bit?
I also think they may sit a bit, but you never know really. I say if you really want them you should go for them at drop just to be safe. I too recommend going half a size up.

Ok. Thanks. Decision time.....
I'm also debating them as well. I liked the initial leaked picture of them only showing the back half of the shoe but the full length picture is a little underwhelming to me personally. I'm just glad to see some GLV collabs though- hopefully this is just the beginning of some good ones in 2017.

I'm also debating them as well. I liked the initial leaked picture of them only showing the back half of the shoe but the full length picture is a little underwhelming to me personally. I'm just glad to see some GLV collabs though- hopefully this is just the beginning of some good ones in 2017.

Interesting. Honestly, these will be my first ever Asics. I'm kinda the opposite of you with these . When I first saw them I wasn't overly impressed. It seems the more I see it, I like it a little more and more. Plus, the story of it helps. One of my favorite shows.

Top pair looks pretty good
Reminds me of mulled wine from NB1

Coming back from an Asics hiatus. I need these
Yessir! 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​

Might have to go back for these. Fresh. Repped!
Thanks mane, I've been eyeing these joints since they dropped last year. Glad these stuck around for me to grab. Asics GR game was really good last year, If I wasn't going HAM on NB last year, I would have grab a lot of Asics GR's. I'm for sure going to pick up some more GR's from last year. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom