Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Btw, Hikeshi Hantens came in yesterday from BAIT. Woooooowww.... Just beautiful. What a well-executed shoe. Hats off to the folks at Kicks Lab for what they accomplished with those.

Keep in mind I'm 5'11", 200 lbs and use my whole foot when I walk & stand. Underfoot comfort is tied with how the shoe looks when I consider purchases, since I wear everything I buy (280+ pairs).

I'm about that height, but have more weight. I do that too, I use all of my foot, heel to toe. Like, the Gel Lyte Vs were pretty squishy and comfy, but felt odd (maybe it was just how everything for together) and the booty thing I felt looked huge.

Interested in the IIIs but there weren't any

Question guys so i purchased preowned rose gold gt2s, problem is the suede is hairy/nappy is it normal for these pairs? Or is it just because of the previous owner wearing the shoes? 

Question guys so i purchased preowned rose gold gt2s, problem is the suede is hairy/nappy is it normal for these pairs? Or is it just because of the previous owner wearing the shoes? 
As I'm sure you know already the suede does get hairy after wear, it's likely that. I've pretty much never had "base" nappy suede from a pair. Part of the reason I hate suede shoes is that exactly. 

Finally managed to UNDS them... Comfort, materials and build quality on these GL IIIs are amazing.... Not sure if because they're made in Japan and they're like my first pair of Asics. 

Definitely won't be my last pair!

As I'm sure you know already the suede does get hairy after wear, it's likely that. I've pretty much never had "base" nappy suede from a pair. Part of the reason I hate suede shoes is that exactly. 

Thanks coz just wondering coz i bought a ds pair of mortars at hal before and one shoe has a more hairy suede than the other so i thought it was normal. I have ultras and super reds they havr same fine suede. But these rose golds have nappier suede so i find it weird and seller claims he seldomly wears them [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Thanks coz just wondering coz i bought a ds pair of mortars at hal before and one shoe has a more hairy suede than the other so i thought it was normal. I have ultras and super reds they havr same fine suede. But these rose golds have nappier suede so i find it weird and seller claims he seldomly wears them [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I think it's luck of the draw.  Materials can have inconsistencies.  I have a pair of rose gold GLV's which have nappier suede on one shoe and shorter hairs on the other.  The worst example of this is prob my pair of Milano AM1's.  One shoe is basically smooth like nubuck while the other shoe has this wild nappy suede.  It looks so off.

Anyone have in hand photos of new birch/agave/black gl3s? Curious what they look like sans-filters

Repped, agreed. I don't get why people knock this shoe. Love my pair.
Yea I fee the color blocking is great and the shoe itself is very comfortable compared to a lot of gliii pairs.

Need to actually wear my Packers. Think Mitas and Atmos are the only 25ths I've worn so far
Same here, I had only worn 3 of the 12 pairs and decided to unds them all finally. A pair a day in the release order. Long overdue onfeets for sure.

Back
Top Bottom