Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Seems like there's plenty of space to half down looking at your heel. Nice look. Yet to unDS my pair. But kinda disappointed at my toe box. It wasn't tight/tension. It's abit drooping, sinking.
yeah wasn't aware that asics fall release is slightly bigger than before. My first pair was RC so I'd thought it to be same.

Seems like there's plenty of space to half down looking at your heel. Nice look. Yet to unDS my pair. But kinda disappointed at my toe box. It wasn't tight/tension. It's abit drooping, sinking.

I'm glad I picked up a pair of these - so nice!

2nd wear on these:

I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow as I'm in the middle of a bunch of other stuff. At first glance/touch the leather is great, stitching is clean throughout the shoe, all holes punched cleanly and the gel lyte iii is imprinted on the side of the heel cleanly. The midsole is all white but has some texture (like tumbled leather) . The only bad thing I noticed is that the toe looks like it will crease like crazy but again, I just spent 5 minutes with them. The only laces I got are the ones on the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom