Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LPU

My coworker just gifted me the SBTG Phys Eds. These are my first pair of Asics, but I really like them. I have one question about them- is there any significance to them having an extra set of patches? Mine have another pair that has the SBTG logo and is bigger than the standard Asics patch that are already on them. I'm new to the Asics crew, so I would appreciate any info.

had to send both my veg tans back, i didnt really like them too much in person either but the sizing is just what the ****..... US 12.5 way too long but too tight, US 11.5 still long but no way i could walk in there... sigh

My coworker just gifted me the SBTG Phys Eds. These are my first pair of Asics, but I really like them. I have one question about them- is there any significance to them having an extra set of patches? Mine have another pair that has the SBTG logo and is bigger than the standard Asics patch that are already on them. I'm new to the Asics crew, so I would appreciate any info.
Yup, the patch was available exclusively at the KicksLab store in Japan. Rock it w pride 
wink.gif

Yup, the patch was available exclusively at the KicksLab store in Japan. Rock it w pride :wink:

Thank you! I most definitely will! Repped.

First time the sun comes back out here in SoCal, these will be on feet.

Man it's been a while since I've picked up a pair of asics. Looks like some nice color ways have came out. But I don't even find myself wearing the anniversary collabs anymore due to me finding them uncomfortable compared to other shoes in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom