Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know what the sizing is like on the Foss GL3's? I wonder if they are leather lined.

Inner lining is completely hold in leather. A little bit more room than mesh linings. Leather feels even a bit more premium imo than on the atoms birthday dinners (Foss leather is a grained leather and buttery soft!!).

Left > birthday dinner, right > Foss

Attachments

• IMG_1276.JPG
    IMG_1276.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1275.JPG
    IMG_1275.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Inner lining is completely hold in leather. A little bit more room than mesh linings. Leather feels even a bit more premium imo than on the atoms birthday dinners (Foss leather is a grained leather and buttery soft!!).

Would recommend going TTS

I want some b day now

^thanks for the reply, I checked ig and didn't see anything so was hoping there was a delay of some kind...guess they just removed the posts.

Repped! Thanks!

Might need 2 or 3 replacements for our NT Fantasy football league. It's a 10 team league and we use NFL.com fantasy. PM me if anyone is interested

patta's look nice. in for those og gel lyte's also. hope they get a wide release in the US. i dig the olive and the blue pairs i keep seeing listed as "aloe"

wow. unfiltered pics make them look even better. debating whether to wait for a stateside release or try on Patta. Their shipping and refusal to remove VAT blows
They're supposed to have a worldwide release a few days later so I assume that's a few us shops

Back
Top Bottom