Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^Went EU44.5 aka US10.5 with the Foss Galleries. You reckon i should stick with that size?

I haven't checked out the Foss, but I think you might be okay with the same size unless you have a particularly wide foot.

Oh man. Now I am thinking to up a further half of it helps to ease my bulging toe bone.

I feel you, dude. I cannot handle a shoe that's cramped in the toes. I broke my foot a few years ago, and it's definitely led me to going .5 up on some pairs. Much more comfortable. The issue with sizing up is you risk heel slip, but I haven't really had that issue with GLIII.

Basically GLIII are fine length wise, they are just kind of a narrow shoe. My 11.5 St Alfreds are nearly perfect length wise, but the split tongue doesn't close when I lace them. My 12 doesn't add THAT much more room length wise, but it makes the width perfect.

thefreshlife thefreshlife is correct. My true to size mainly 10.5US and that was last year's version size. Exact but ok. Bought the EU45/11US this time. Hope for better fit.

IMG_0643.JPG

Yeah! I was so bummed when I got my 11.5 in the black pair when they released only to have to spend months finding a size swap lol.

I guess packers dont pick up there phone?? I know its a big fat L already. but trying to see if they can send me the right size....

Recent phone conversation with a Packers employees has confirmed that most boutique sneaker store employees don't know much about customer service.

Asked about my recent order...dude didn't know much.

I live in East Orange NJ, I could have walked to the Teaneck store and back to my faster that what it's taking to get my shoes.

I had something to do Saturday morning so I couldn't pick it up in store...SMH.

Recent phone conversation with a Packers employees has confirmed that most boutique sneaker store employees don't know much about customer service.

Asked about my recent order...dude didn't know much.

I live in East Orange NJ, I could have walked to the Teaneck store and back to my faster that what it's taking to get my shoes.

I had something to do Saturday morning so I couldn't pick it up in store...SMH.
at least they picked up your call! :lol::angry:

if someone wants to trade a the blue bucks 9.5 for the 10 packers sent me, hit me up or you can have them for retail +shipping

I'm torn between the Mitas and the White Bucks?

Really shouldn't copp either right now, but damn man.

Back
Top Bottom