Asics Love?!? Where is it?

packers sent me the wrong size for the navy buck. i have a 9.5, i need a 8.5. anyone for a size swap or can anyone help me how deal with this matter to packers. i sent an email and tried to call them but no success. :smh::smh::smh:

Did those bastards post them in a different area than the original link, too? I set my alarm for 650 when you provided the IG post. Woke up, went straight to the site, pressed refresh and was like, uh ... nothing. Then came here and saw they'd already dropped.
i just clicked the link that was posted here. it also has a banner on the asicstiger.com site. i also didnt expected them to release that early bud. were you able to snag your pair?

i just clicked the link that was posted here. it also has a banner on the asicstiger.com site. i also didnt expected them to release that early bud. were you able to snag your pair?

I did, thanks. I was just trying to have my friend buy them with their employee discount lol

Gel-Respector-Tonal-Grey-WDYWT.jpg

FINALLY.

Gonna be my first Asics this year. Copping from Patta sucks tho, i'll wait for the global release.

Kith just refunded my Asics Jpn order by paypal manual. After sending a welcome appreciate email this morning.
FR order shipped. FBomb Ron.

IMG_2769.GIF

finally packers replied back in regards to the wrong size they sent me of the navy buck. i hope they still have my size tho.

i just got the wood wood gel ds trainer under retail. i really like them:wink:

Back
Top Bottom