Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i have a guy there so i can prob help a few of u
feedme.png

Waiting to see if mesh helps with the new shape. Possible they put that foamy midsole like they just did with the gel lytes? Or have people seen them already?

Asics, should fix their business model. I think that nuclear waste is getting to Asics Japan minds... These MF bugging out! :lol: :smh: (Passive Aggressive Laugh) These are first world problems tho (I'm being superficial) lol I'm in a middle of Hurricane Gordon here in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze. I guess I'll save my money to maintenance on my car & my daughter. :nthat:

Asics, should fix their business model. I think that nuclear waste is getting to Asics Japan minds... These MF bugging out! :lol: :smh: (Passive Aggressive Laugh) These are first world problems tho (I'm being superficial) lol I'm in a middle of Hurricane Gordon here in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze. I guess I'll save my money to maintenance on my car & my daughter. :nthat:
Stay safe from Hurricane / Tropical storm Gordon. I got hit hard from Hurricane Irma almost a year ago. We got gusts of around 130 mph. My house was heavily damaged but escaped in time.

Stay safe from Hurricane / Tropical storm Gordon. I got hit hard from Hurricane Irma almost a year ago. We got gusts of around 130 mph. My house was heavily damaged but escaped in time.

Thanks for the blessing folk! :nthat: I lived through Hurricane Ivan. Hurricane Maria for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, & Hurricane Irma for my folks in South Florida was way worse! Hurricane Gordon is going to be a Category 1. We Gon' Make It, word to Jada! :pimp:

Thanks for the blessing folk! :nthat: I lived through Hurricane Ivan. Hurricane Maria for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, & Hurricane Irma for my folks in South Florida was way worse! Hurricane Gordon is going to be a Category 1. We Gon' Make It, word to Jada! :pimp:

this was the construction afterwards.

Attachments

• 20171129_123259.jpg
    20171129_123259.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Dang, the LA MJC rereleases are Made in Japan like remy remy suggested. Wonder what the production run on these will be, 200?

"10 years after its release, the legendary Asics Gel-Lyte III designed by La MJC emerges from its ashes and is about to make an unexpected comeback.

Produced in limited edition and available exclusively in Paris,
the new Made in Japan iteration of the Asics Gel Lyte III La MJC will be sold in a pack containing three new accessories: a backpack, a cap and a pair of socks, all matching the model’s eccentric colors. •
The three pairs of iconic laces (white, green, black) are still present, but their tips are now metallic. Two new insoles and two engraved rivets complete the anniversary pack. The set will be offered in a giant tote bag containing the Nippon made Gel-Lyte III La MJC, the backpack, the cap and the socks.

Released is planned on September 8th, 2018, exclusively at Club 75."

250 euro retail prob which means im gonna pay like 300-350usd shipped from my boy in Paris. Honestly thinking i'm passing at that price

Back
Top Bottom