Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like it. I’ve been buying ASICS’ and Saucony’s I wasn’t going to fork the money out for previously at good, sometimes steal prices the past 6 months to a year.

Ironically, I’ve offed some GRs I wasn’t going to ever wear at really good prices, too.

I don't like them either, incredibly cheap looking. They're probably supposed to look like that though being original saga and based on 80s 90s gundam

The FPs aren’t specifically a gundam collab. It’s just a general 90s mecha inspiration. But I agree that they’re plain.

Last edited:
Woeis yesterday
10DE2ED3-DD61-4CB0-A471-1E80CDFCB748.jpeg
10DE2ED3-DD61-4CB0-A471-1E80CDFCB748.jpeg

On the Dojo Pack, anybody else go for the Onitsuka Tiger M66s? I did. I’m wondering why they were $120 at release and now they’re sitting @ $85? Special packaging?

On the Dojo Pack, anybody else go for the Onitsuka Tiger M66s? I did. I’m wondering why they were $120 at release and now they’re sitting @ $85? Special packaging?
I only picked up the GL1s at ftl. Went tts at 8.5, thought it was weird because I'm a size 8 in the C85s, M66s and tai chis. Overall satisfied with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom