Asics Love?!? Where is it?

F4A9423C-BAAC-418D-B6F4-D7A29078E279.jpeg

They're not bad but I'm not getting them, nothing crazy tbh for the probable $180+ pricepoint.
Strawberry and cream GL3's beat these by a mile imo

Those with the Sean GL3...how did the cord hold up with use? (The AM1/97 for air max day i've seen some really tattered well worn pairs.)
The corduroy is holding up very well. I had the AM97/1s & they pretty much started fraying out the box along w/ the m creasing awkwardly. The Asics are just looking better, imo. Quality wise it's like they fixed the mishaps Nike previously made (fraying, all the lint the 97/1 insoles attracted, slippage, etc.). Couldn't have asked for a better result.

The corduroy is holding up very well. I had the AM97/1s & they pretty much started fraying out the box along w/ the m creasing awkwardly. The Asics are just looking better, imo. Quality wise it's like they fixed the mishaps Nike previously made (fraying, all the lint the 97/1 insoles attracted, slippage, etc.). Couldn't have asked for a better result.

Hey thanks for sharing - clearly the asics quality is far more superior. :smile:

However the Nike AMD release does also provide an alternative "vintage" aesthetic too...which i had hope also apply to the asics (but apparently...not lol)

Hey, asiscs crew - can someone help ID these? Thank you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-27 at 2.35.57 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-27 at 2.35.57 PM.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 402
Back
Top Bottom