Asics Love?!? Where is it?

C49BC432-72F6-48C7-8FF5-9FAC3682ADF8.jpeg

I went TTS and they fit me good.
These might have came out after the new molding then. Like I said trying to get input on older releases and I didn't even know about the mold change until I tried on a pair of new 30th anniversary pair and they fit great TTS. Admittedly haven't had a pair of GL3s since Ronnie was dropping all his older collabs and couldn't remember my sizing with those either. Just always heard they ran small.

These might have came out after the new molding then. Like I said trying to get input on older releases and I didn't even know about the mold change until I tried on a pair of new 30th anniversary pair and they fit great TTS. Admittedly haven't had a pair of GL3s since Ronnie was dropping all his older collabs and couldn't remember my sizing with those either. Just always heard they ran small.
Na old mold. The reshape started with the 30th anniversary citrus pair 1191A266-100
in October 2019. Salmon toe 2.0 are from November 2016. A lot of people including myself went TTS even before the reshape.

If you want to see the most recent reshape to determine “old” vs “new” just look at the citrus pair in 2019 and go back.

Na old mold. The reshape started with the 30th anniversary citrus pair 1191A266-100
in October 2019. Salmon toe 2.0 are from November 2016. A lot of people including myself went TTS even before the reshape.

If you want to see the most recent reshape to determine “old” vs “new” just look at the citrus pair in 2019 and go back.

Great info. Thanks. Looking at the salmon toes 2.0, flamingos, HAL bricks and mortors, urban camos, & footpatrols... to name a few. Ha.

delayed post but finally found a solid deal on a 13..... HYPED. love these on foot and one of my fave grabs of the year! immediately on foot and rotation.

IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4822.jpeg
Would love these but the prices are just crazy for a simple colorway. I was leaning towards the white pair but I know I'll be settling so haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might just grab a GR release off Asics that fills the void for a much lower price tag.

Back
Top Bottom