Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got the HALs in the other day. These are dope
20230406_162254.jpg
20230406_162816.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on the latest pair to be delivered, it's been stuck in LA for the past 3 days. The first pair is impressive and from the looks of the pics posted, the second will not disappoint as well.

My only complaint about both pairs are the laces. They're too long for my liking, so I need to swap them with shorter basic ones.

I'm still waiting on the latest pair to be delivered, it's been stuck in LA for the past 3 days. The first pair is impressive and from the looks of the pics posted, the second will not disappoint as well.

My only complaint about both pairs are the laces. They're too long for my liking, so I need to swap them with shorter basic ones.
Yeah my first pair laces are too long for sure

I don’t love the orange heel on the new

Can't wait to get these on feet. Already in the country, just have to ride out easter weekend now lol

Wondering when the 'Glacier' pair is being released and whether it's an advanced order again or straight release?

Can't wait to get these on feet. Already in the country, just have to ride out easter weekend now lol

Wondering when the 'Glacier' pair is being released and whether it's an advanced order again or straight release?
Do you have a picture of the glacier pair? Can't remember what those look like.

Back
Top Bottom