Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Restock of the HAL MKII 1130s on Asics: https://www.asics.com/us/en-us/hal-x-gel-1130/p/ANA_1201A924-300.html

FSR as of now

1683807284207.png
I shoulda checked the thread earlier :smh:

I my HAL's came in from Asics.com today. As anticipated it was in a bag and to add to it they stuck a packing slip to the shoebox inside (I forgot they do that sometime). You know what? Don't even care ...lol I got a dope collab for retail and free shipping! The shoes are excellent ! One of the best of the year across all brands. I'm a bit overjoyed to be honest ...lol

I my HAL's came in from Asics.com today. As anticipated it was in a bag and to add to it they stuck a packing slip to the shoebox inside (I forgot they do that sometime). You know what? Don't even care ...lol I got a dope collab for retail and free shipping! The shoes are excellent ! One of the best of the year across all brands. I'm a bit overjoyed to be honest ...lol

If I know they’re dropping something, I add extra shoes to the cart so they box my order. And since returns are free, I just send the el cheapos I didn’t want right back 🤣

Yeah have no KITH branding whatsoever.. or FIEG brading :rofl:

just a GR colorway for KITH in store, similar to the pebble blue 990v2 and the more recent tan, etc

Yeah have no KITH branding whatsoever.. or FIEG brading :rofl:

just a GR colorway for KITH in store, similar to the pebble blue 990v2 and the more recent tan, etc
Even better. Hopefully they sit like those did and I can pick them up no problem.

Don't trouble yourselves gentlemen. Plenty of nice GR 1130s and Kayano 14s on the Asics site.
Agreed. Already picked up a few. I'd be lying though if I said I don't find those kith colors nice. Kith or not I'd still be looking to pick them up.

Of course they're high. They haven't released yet. That's no different than any other sneaker release ever.

Kith drop seems to be just Kith exclusive colourways similar to what they do with NB and theyre at regular ASICS retail pricing. In-store only seems like

Went to both Brooklyn kith spots yesterday and was only able to get the pink kayano 14’s in my size.

They had the baby blue ones and the pink ones at kith williamsburg and the same at the one by Barclays and I think one pair of the other kayano 14’s.

Supposedly all sold out now according to Reddit.

Where the (good) GL 3s/5s at?

I thought the KITH anniversary pairs was gonna usher in some more dope colorways but I guess I was sadly mistaken

Back
Top Bottom