ASIDE FROM BEING SOMEWHAT UNATTRACTIVE, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? (ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT GIRLS)

Better question is how do you know if your truly ugly instead of having no confidence and low self esteem?

1577199326963.gif
:lol::rofl::lol:

Tell OP that this is the WRONG site to gain advice from, for anything other than sneakers!

Confidence man, they can smell it on you. Once you start having that feel good attitude without having a care for girls, they start looking at you longer and seeing your worth.

Happened to me when I first started dating my girl, I felt on top of the world and then girls just started showing their interest for me but I was out the market. Their loss

How do I get fly at work??? My clothes just gonna get dirty.

me too but I’m still out here fly. Fresh cowboy boots Slim straight carhartt jeans and some proper fitting flannels and tees so I look put together.

hit the gym bro for one it’s good for you. Also there is a million ugly girls in the gym to smash. They are just butterfaces.

Sounds like a troll thread but since you made this thread, you probably lack self confidence. Looks aren’t everything, you can be ok looking or even ugly and still pull girls, good looking girls too.
It’s all about confidence and feeling yourself

Get
Some
Money
Little girls attracted to cute grown women attracted to finances, stability etc. Money and confidence u can get the baddest ***** on the planet. Learn how to dress too. Problem solved.

Cultural Conditioning is real...

Dont look outside for what comes from within!

Start loving yourself enough to grow Fam.

Its just that simple.

OP this may sound crazy but have you considered using reggaeton.

Start bumping it in your whip with the windows down, go to some discoteccas, etc.

It certainly wouldn't take away from your current situation, it would only add another element.
c flyness c flyness can you confirm if this works in regards to getting women?

Like others have said, losing weight might make you more confident in your appearance. It definitely has for me

Some PR dude moved a couple houses down blasting that sh*t at inopportune times. It’ll be 1 in the morning on a Wednesday and he’ll go to his car, open all his car doors, and just blast that ****. If I weren’t moving I’d probably kick his as$.
Reminds me of my last apartment back home before I moved...Some chick would go in the alley on random late nights blasting the worst, most whiney r&b songs at maximum levels :lol: :smh: ....was annoying af, but somebody bust shorty windows one night and that was the end of it :lol: ...woulda rather had her playing raggaeton tho

Last edited:
Hygiene ....
Teeth, women love a nice smile
Etc etc everything mentioned

A good co-d also helps and always makes great stories

And WHEN u get em, deliver that stroke game

CONFIDENCE!!!

Some bread may help too

Used to worry because of acne, but broads dug me.....I dug them, acne gone

Confidence can't just be created if you don't have self-worth.

I can't feel OP's self-contempt through his keyboard.

That must be addressed first.

I eat like crap and masturbate fairly often I'll admit. Man like earlier today this chick that I was introduced to by her mom has been acting kind of snobby since then. Like as we were leaving to go home it seemed she just couldn't stand being next me. Like wtf.

1577218007057.jpeg

without reading anything in the thread
-confidence
-self esteem
-trying too hard to look and/or woe is me complex

all of the above are preventing you from what you are looking for.

stop looking and start reflecting.
how good you look is subjective.
how you come across means a lot more. a whole lot more.
don't focus on meeting anyone and that one will come to you. don't be impatient, enjoy life.

you chase and you'll end up with someone you don't really need to be with most of the time. seriously, the universe works in weird ways. you may already have a friend or someone you know that's the one and not realize it.

social media is a tool
so is going outside of the house with confidence.
with both on your side, you got this. easily.

use social media to connect with those that are like minded.
go outside with confidence and the realization that you have social media to fall back on.

realize if one says no, there's another. there's always another.
there's somebody for everybody, trust me.

You know OP.
If you ugly, you know.

Go to a different barber and change your hairstyle up, facial hair, etc.

IF you have no facial hair and going bald, idk then man.

Workout and get shredded. Women will come, just **** and make money. Stop being a weirdo around females. If they want you, they’ll show you.

If that doesn’t work, just hit yo Tinder or Bumble. There are lots of ugly girls looking for ugly dudes like you with no confidence.

Swipe right on everything.

If that don’t work, idk fam. You might have to just hit up a 3rd world country and ship you a girl out here.

If that don’t work, then idk fam. You might have to just start paying for it.

Back
Top Bottom