ASIDE FROM BEING SOMEWHAT UNATTRACTIVE, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? (ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT GIRLS)

how you know she's interested:

And she said "I dont got time" and I said "I know I know just let me talk to you for a quick second" So were walking together and talking she asked me my name and I told her.

Then she asked me age. I asked her age and then I went on about my business to go do my work as she went to do the same. Fast forward 4 hours and 23 minutes later, I catch her before lunch. As I'm approaching her she says "what's up" I say "what's up" I asked her name and she told me. She asked me my name (again, red flag) and I told. I shook her hand and she said nice to meet you. So asked her "how was her flight" she had dubious look on her face and asked "what flight?" And I said "You know, your flight, because you obviously flew from heaven to here so how was it? Any turbulence?" She laughed (I want to say blushed but I couldnt tell). So then I said "Hey listen. I know you're here just to work. The last thing you probably want is a horde of hungry horn dogs salivating over you). she laughed. I told I her I was interested in her and I liked what I saw. Then told her if shes uninterested that cool (she looked like she was say something like "what makes you think I'm uninterested" while smiling but I kept talking" but if is interested not to deprive herself and that it's okay to indulge in a chocolatey decadence from time time (referring to myself. She laughed). She asked me if I had kids and I said no. But she didnt ask if I had a girlfriend. I asked her if she had kids and a liability *cough* I mean boyfriend and she laughed and said no. I also told her I dont have a car and I still live with my mom but that didnt seem to bother. After a few more word she said "you can write your number" and I replied "I dont have a pen" She grabs her phone and locks me and said we'll be in touch. Oh yeah she interrupted me to tell me I smell good. But yea to encapsulate

add to the above that she laughed at your lame joke and pickup line.

you got this. next time you're in this type of situation be prepared and get the number.

What do yall think??? .
..But yea talk to me yall. I mean I'll be honest I'm fairly unattractive guy. I'm kinda charmin…
lose that mentality. focus on your strengths. you are not her. you are you. she will feel how she feels. don't do that for her.
remember confidence plus personality > looks but also remember we live in a land full of wolves that prey on each other and that push ideas into our heads about ourselves that aren't true.

who made the rules up of what or who is attractive and who or what is not? none of us had a say so.

anyway, get that out of your head and you'll be fine.

I know I'm corny but I dont go up to girls to talk to them. Very seldom. I did this time because it's a new year and I'm still learning and practicing at this ****. New year new me.
dunno if youre into anime or comics but the weirdest/niche yet baddest ones walk around at comic conventions if you're in cities like ny or atl.
momocon had some nice ones last time I was there.

I promise you.

how you know she's interested:

add to the above that she laughed at your lame joke and pickup line.

you got this. next time you're in this type of situation be prepared and get the number.

lose that mentality. focus on your strengths. you are not her. you are you. she will feel how she feels. don't do that for her.
remember confidence plus personality > looks but also remember we live in a land full of wolves that prey on each other and that push ideas into our heads about ourselves that aren't true.

who made the rules up of what or who is attractive and who or what is not? none of us had a say so.

anyway, get that out of your head and you'll be fine.

dunno if youre into anime or comics but the weirdest/niche yet baddest ones walk around at comic conventions if you're in cities like ny or atl.
momocon had some nice ones last time I was there.

I promise you.

I go to MoMocon every year in Atl - this man knows ....

He’s telling you the truth - stop worrying about what they think - you’re the man..act like it...believe it...

She flew from heaven to earth ?? On a plane ??
tenor.gif

Sometimes it’s a numbers game man...Take hella shots... if you get denied just on to the next...

and as odd as it seems, be indifferent...be standoffish... it drives em crazy...

Good luck...

I always wondered what's a good average? The "league" average?

For example, if I'm going for women in the 8-10 range, is shooting 33%-50% league average or should I go to the g-league? LOL

So is this apart of last year or this year for thread of the year?

I literally been laughing my *** off at this last page for 5 mins

I always wondered what's a good average? The "league" average?

For example, if I'm going for women in the 8-10 range, is shooting 33%-50% league average or should I go to the g-league? LOL
Ain’t nobody shooting that high of a %.

Google how to make small talk sexy and spend the bread bruh. Get you some professional help do you can sustain the game. Whip it out and make sure ya **** is circumcised.

I thought these threads died as NTers have gotten much older and internet forums are dying.

But the answer to your question, and what all of us discovered by the time we turned 20, is that you need to buy more expensive shoes and chains.

Back
Top Bottom