Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

Ding Ding Ding.
Not trying to play "penis favorites", but there's almost no point in getting cut.

the only point they make is cleanliness, which can be cured by... get this.... soap and water
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine having my head rubbing directly on my underwear/clothing.
that's why they say circumcised men enjoy sex less, they've become desensitized to da rubbing, b
i have heard this as well.

Dudes  are DISGUSTING if they had cheese no lie 
sick.gif
 like you gotta be real dirty to get cheese like not shower for a few days and **** 
sick.gif
 I wouldn't know though I never got cheese

I never even knew what cheese was til a while ago when someone mentioned it

Y'all do know america is one of the few counties where guys get cut right
laugh.gif

Don't matter to me though all the chicks I've been with don't care

Most chicks don't care some are snobby about it though 
mean.gif

Dat feel when you're uncut and the foreskin is short anyways best of both worlds 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
[h1]Is being uncircumcised more pleasurable?[/h1]
Answer:

While there are a number of differences between circumcised and uncircumcised penises, medical studies have shown that men with both circumcised and uncircumcised penises have satisfactory pleasure during sexual intercourse.

However, the foreskin works in a number of ways to maximize the sensitivity of the penis and to maximize pleasure during sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.
  • The foreskin functions to protect the sensitive glans (head) of the penis, keeping it moist and protecting it from rubbing against clothing, which can slowly desensitize the glans.
  • The foreskin itself is also very sensitive and rich with nerve endings, making it very sensitive to stimulation. The inner foreskin and frenulum are the more sensitive parts of the foreskin.
  • The foreskin works to facilitate a natural sliding motion during sexual intercourse and masturbation. The foreskin slides up and down on the head of the penis, which not only stimulates the foreskin itself, but also provides additional stimulation to the head of the penis. The natural motion of the foreskin also allows masturbation without the use of additional lubrication.
While sex is certainly pleasurable for both circumcised and uncircumcised men, the uncircumcised penis is fully equipped to receive the maximal stimulation provided by sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.

literally laughed out loud more in this thread then i have in any other thread since getting back in to NT. im seriously dying at some of this stuff and at the same time im trying to learn some skills for my son the aardvark :lol:

It is, word to yeast infections. But man, I tried to walk around all day with it rolled back, it was intense. I imagine that sensation would have to get numbed down to carry on normally.

Sucks that some of you guys feel pain when you roll it back

I remember seeing some pron where the dude isn't cut and the chick just rolls it back

So I'm guessing some chicks don't care

Oh no I have no pain, I meant the ultra sensitivity touching my boxers. Everything set me off.

[h1]Is being uncircumcised more pleasurable?[/h1]

Answer:

While there are a number of differences between circumcised and uncircumcised penises, medical studies have shown that men with both circumcised and uncircumcised penises have satisfactory pleasure during sexual intercourse.
However, the foreskin works in a number of ways to maximize the sensitivity of the penis and to maximize pleasure during sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.

• The foreskin functions to protect the sensitive glans (head) of the penis, keeping it moist and protecting it from rubbing against clothing, which can slowly desensitize the glans.

• The foreskin itself is also very sensitive and rich with nerve endings, making it very sensitive to stimulation. The inner foreskin and frenulum are the more sensitive parts of the foreskin.

• The foreskin works to facilitate a natural sliding motion during sexual intercourse and masturbation. The foreskin slides up and down on the head of the penis, which not only stimulates the foreskin itself, but also provides additional stimulation to the head of the penis. The natural motion of the foreskin also allows masturbation without the use of additional lubrication.
While sex is certainly pleasurable for both circumcised and uncircumcised men, the uncircumcised penis is fully equipped to receive the maximal stimulation provided by sexual intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation.
My parents robbed me :smh:

#teamaardvark
#teamanteater
#teamelephanttrunk
#teamturtleneck
#teampeekaboo
#teamchampionhoody
#teamnocheese

knew a guy who circumcised elephants... Didn't pay very well, but got big tips..

images

:lol: :x

all of this.

and in an emergency, da foreskin can be used to hold pee "like a water balloon" in case you gotta hold it real bad.

:rofl:  

son we aint in DR, there's bathrooms everywhere.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

#teamaardvark
#teamanteater
#teamelephanttrunk
#teamturtleneck
#teampeekaboo
#teamchampionhoody
#teamnocheese

#teamcrewneck
#teamMichaelChiklis
#ninjanohood
#teamfree
#teamnocheese
#team
frillshark-big-1.jpg

best thread in General right now

Last edited:
So we've come to the conclusion that circumcised dudes last longer in bed because our helmets are less sensitive?

I'll chalk that up as a W. 

So we've come to the conclusion that circumcised dudes last longer in bed because our helmets are less sensitive?

I'll chalk that up as a W. 

How is your johnson losing sensitivity a W? Are you saying that you rather have an hour of desensitized sex rather then 10 minutes of crazy feeling sex?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50813329/...ision-tied-less-sexual-pleasure/#.UZKnx6KPNhB
The researchers also found circumcised men were more likely to report more pain and numbness during arousal than uncircumcised men, which Hoebeke said is likely due to scar tissue.

Can't miss what we've never had. At least those of us who've been cut since birth. 

edit: never had pain/numbness from wood 
sick.gif
. Procedure must have been sloppy if you're dealing with that.

Last edited:
Can't miss what we've never had. At least those of us who've been cut since birth. 

True that. I hope parents are choosing to circumcise their baby boys based on medical reasons and not just for cosmetic/traditional purposes. Personally I am 50/50 on this unnecessary procedure.

Never had a problem myself.

I've heard stories that ladies find sex more enjoyable with an uncircumcised partner because the foreskin creates extra friction

You suppose to pull back when you enter the box. So its like you're entering like u got a cut meat

I rolled back for a few minutes today and my helmet dries up pretty fast making it uncomfortable. Any1 else on team uncut experience this?

No.. when I get a stiffy, the skin rolls back without me having to do anything..
I'm gonna stay calling it lean back, lean back. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom