Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

I rolled back for a few minutes today and my helmet dries up pretty fast making it uncomfortable. Any1 else on team uncut experience this?

That's natural. It's like uncrumpling your wet bath towel and then hanging it to dry off

Have heard that there could be complications, if you uncut but you keep it rolled back for lengthy periods

I rolled back for a few minutes today and my helmet dries up pretty fast making it uncomfortable. Any1 else on team uncut experience this?
you only posed to pull it it out if you're gonna use it for something otherwise

you leave da rag top on.

hang on...the whole thread started because some dude was having problems. if he was team crewneck from birth, he'd be problem free. you can't have a problem with something you don't have. isn't that logic a W for us then?

If he was educated on how to care for his joint from birth wouldn't be a prob either. Informed vs cut, clear winner.

yea first things first. make sure the p is good to go before you attack, otheriwse
956f2151e1fa4f2802e5b10615008ce1.gif

when she is wet tho...

PsSoa.gif

i ain't missing ****. no hood means i got no offensive interference when i drive in the paint hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wheres op? Welcome to #teamcut #teamprettyd #fahood

I'll say this one last time... There is no difference in feeling between the two in regards to sex, sensitivity, etc.

how do you guys know you're more sensitive because you're uncut? what are you comparing it too :lol:

you tell people they're mutilated to feel better about yourself

Meanwhile every argument is ... "I look just like cut folks when i pull the hood off"

Congrats

I couldnt do it. Never had a girl trip that I wasnt except my ex did tell me she preferred uncircumsized when giving head but that was the only female. I guess im partially circumsized now though cus one time me and my ex were having sex and she was riding it hard. She wasnt completely wet yet and it pulled my skin back pretty far when she sat on it. It hurt real bad but I didnt say nothing and let her finish. When I pulled out there was some blood and I thought she mightve started here period. I was wrong. I pulled my foreskin back and blood started pouring out. Ripped half of my foreskin. 
laugh.gif

She wanted it all the time and only let me heal for like 2 days then wanted some more so we did it and it ripped again.
Fam I would have been bugging out. The thought of that happening is making me cringe and shudder

Considered getting a circumcision. Have a half "turtle neck" that never rolls up. No females have every complained. After hearing about all the agony you have to go through for such a marginal reward, I said **** it. Good luck to you though. May your healing process be swift and painless.

WHAT THE ****

I'm a member of team aardvark and if this fool ninja be holding his piss in "like a water balloon", you got some real problems papi. FIrst of all, that **** hurts. There's only so long and so much you can hold in between the crevice of yo' dong and hoody.

Secondly, no. :smh: For ya'll rocking Ze Germans, don't let ninja give you the idea that aardvarks be holding their pee in until it inflates into a water balloon. Only in ninja's sick world does that happen :lol:

Only on NT can a thread about a sequester drop off the first page in 5 minutes and a thread about circumcision reach 13 pages.

Last edited:
In just to keep up with this thread.

Btw, i never knew that there were uncut black dudes. Ignorance on my part but I thought we were all cut.

Team Helmet checking back in.

I was meant to get mine snipped at about 5 or so, but apparently I accidentally walked in on my dad in the shower and was traumatised because his looked different to mine. My mum still brings this story up whenever I take a girl home :smh: :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom