Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

#teamaardvark

having the ability to drop the top or keep it hooded is a great advantage
smokin.gif

not to mention that its much more sensitive, which can both be a good and a bad thing lol
all of this.

and in an emergency, da foreskin can be used to hold pee "like a water balloon" in case you gotta hold it real bad.

So an advantage is u can pee on youself? **** that, im cool wit the fade down there. Looks good n less complicated.

#teamaardvark

having the ability to drop the top or keep it hooded is a great advantage
smokin.gif

not to mention that its much more sensitive, which can both be a good and a bad thing lol

all of this.

and in an emergency, da foreskin can be used to hold pee "like a water balloon" in case you gotta hold it real bad.
Nasty, b.
man, i just heard some body here talkin bout they get cheese on their penis..da "nasty" train has already left da station.

i heard snipped joints desensitize over time b/c they are always exposed/touching everything.

any truth to that?

n just sayin, if there is truth to that, then f*** the cut. lol

i heard snipped joints desensitize over time b/c they are always exposed/touching everything.

any truth to that?

n just sayin, if there is truth to that, then f*** the cut. lol
 da head of da penis is more sensitive when its protected by its foreskin.

When I was a younging, I always thought the foreskin was a lil' too tight and hurt too much for my liking whenever I tried to let my boy breathe a bit. Starting having sex a young age got me peeling the thing back and as you use it more, you eventually can pull it back with ease and don't feel a damn thing. Just stay cleaning it ferociously, let it play, pet it once in a while and you'll be fine

Wasn't the original reason why the circumcision process existed in the US... because they didn't want teenage boys to always play with their piece and fap so easily.

Wasn't the original reason why the circumcision process existed in the US... because they didn't want teenage boys to always play with their piece and fap so easily.
:lol:
I believe it was to lower the chance of some infection.

so wait...this cheese business...dude's who have it still smash? can't that like...be dangerous? dudes gonna be creating the T-virus one day :smh:

Team anteater ftw
My mom had to get my brother circumsized when he was around 15 bc he messed up his foreskin rubbing one off. One drunken night I saw it and I almost died laughing of how small and funny it looked, he's like 6'4, 265lbs.

dawg, what?

Only in America do millions of guys think that sweaters, quiche and owning a pet cat is an existential threat to one's masculinity and yet also think that NOT undergoing a debilitating genital mutilation is strange.

Ding Ding Ding.
Not trying to play "penis favorites", but there's almost no point in getting cut.

the only point they make is cleanliness, which can be cured by... get this.... soap and water :lol:

I couldn't imagine having my head rubbing directly on my underwear/clothing.
that's why they say circumcised men enjoy sex less, they've become desensitized to da rubbing, b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom