Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

I couldnt do it. Never had a girl trip that I wasnt except my ex did tell me she preferred uncircumsized when giving head but that was the only female. I guess im partially circumsized now though cus one time me and my ex were having sex and she was riding it hard. She wasnt completely wet yet and it pulled my skin back pretty far when she sat on it. It hurt real bad but I didnt say nothing and let her finish. When I pulled out there was some blood and I thought she mightve started here period. I was wrong. I pulled my foreskin back and blood started pouring out. Ripped half of my foreskin. 
laugh.gif
 She wanted it all the time and only let me heal for like 2 days then wanted some more so we did it and it ripped again.
this just made me cringe man. I couldnt even imagine. 
I'm on Team Sombrero.

feels good. long as you keep your joint clean, mouthskies, handskies, and even buttskies can be had as well.
bloody hell

Last edited:
I was circumsized during the summer of 4th grade and bragged that **** to other kids. We used to ask each other if we were circumsized and if you cant answer with a straight yes then everyones gonna clown you, if you got clowned being uncircumsized even if you are then you have to show your **** to prove it. No homo! Nobody in the phil is uncircumsized when they step in college thats why i was shocked about this thread lol

:lol: My 4th grade was nothing like this.
This is NT bro, dudes been getting it in since Kindergarten apparently.

exactly what i said earlier, i dont think any of my hispanic friends are..

im latino too if that matters :lol:
hrrrrrmm. That'll be interesting. :nerd: wouldn't it be awkward if I ask him "are you cut?" since we weren't able to spend time outside class? :lol: I guess I'll just see it myself in its glory.

I gue
I guess thats just the tradition there. You NEEDED to get circumsized before high school :lol:
Yup :lol: little dude is crying to me that his classmates were making fun of him for not being cut in the 6th grade. :frown: :lol: bastards.

Last edited:
See
hrrrrrmm. That'll be interesting. :nerd: wouldn't it be awkward if I ask him "are you cut?" since we weren't able to spend time outside class? :lol: I guess I'll just see it myself in its glory.
Yup :lol: little dude is crying to me that his classmates were making fun of him for not being cut in the 6th grade. :frown: :lol: bastards.

Thats what im telling to these guys :lol:

bluexsneakerhead i dont think it would be awkward unless he's an awkward guy. lol

you'll be alright though.

on another note, WTH is cheese bruhh?

nvm i dont wanna know :smh:

Last edited:
See

Thats what im telling to these guys :lol:

Thank God I live in a country where 11-year old boys aren't concerned with what my penis looks like.

:x

no offense, but I only had cheese once.
when I hear that people get circumcised for health, I wonder how people can take such poor care of their penis.

I got it done because I was self-conscious about it as a teen. I don't regret it, but if I was uncut today I wouldn't care. The cheese thing was a joke :lol: I think if you have "cheese" on your genitals, there's gotta be some sort of infection.

You def have to be more vigilant about cleaning your joint with that extra skin though.

I wouldn't munch on a chick after she just played an intense volleyball game the same way a girl probably wouldn't wanna smoke your uncut pole after you workout. Different story when you are circumcised and your knob is constantly aired out.

Last edited:
Yeah i got snipped when I was a newborn

I probably wouldn't have the guts to do it now, though

My john is the purrtiest thing :pimp:

Thank God I live in a country where 11-year old boys aren't concerned with what my penis looks like.

Nah we dont care how the penis looks like, kids just wanted to know if your cut or not haha

I guess its the first of being man around there :lol:

my ex was a teacher (3rd grade) and had a kid go to the hospital because he had a cheese problem.

kid apparently didn't know to pull the skin back and wash, so his joint was like a cheese doughnut with a helmet filling... kid was squeezing it because it was hurting and every squeeze sent cheese out from around the helmet.

they had to do an emergency circumcision at the hospital... the cheese had sat infected in there for way too long and started eating through his sombrero.

my ex was a teacher (3rd grade) and had a kid go to the hospital because he had a cheese problem.

kid apparently didn't know to pull the skin back and wash, so his joint was like a cheese doughnut with a helmet filling... kid was squeezing it because it was hurting and every squeeze sent cheese out from around the helmet.

they had to do an emergency circumcision at the hospital... the cheese had sat infected in there for way too long and started eating through his sombrero.

Bruh... What the ****

idk, ive thought about it before, but always knew it hurt like hell! wish my parents would have gotten it done when i was born..

is it a latino thing? cause i dont think any of my hispanic friends are circumsized. and i dont wanna ask my mom cause that would make a awkward conversation
mean.gif

like others in here, ive never gotten any complaints from a female. whether its for sex or top.

but then again, ive never been with a preppy white girl. have i not lived?

but latinas/black/asian been there done hat
devil.gif
**** Im real cool with my mom I asked her straight up why she didn't just do it when I was young she was like idk... lmao
lol had the same response...she looked at me like
embarassed.gif
never heard of that

rip op

erections gonna hurt like a bish

i got mine done when i was born. one of my boys got his done a few years ago. son was on the floor in pain when he popped boners from watching pron on his phone :rofl:

So let me get this straight--there are people out there who actually watch pron on their phones?

Like pron-on-the-go?

:lol:

Tell your boy to seek therapy if his thirst has reached such levels...:lol:

LMFAOOO

WHAT IN THE HELL DID I JUST READ MAN

No mo cheese :smokin

:x

no offense, but I only had cheese once.
when I hear that people get circumcised for health, I wonder how people can take such poor care of their penis.

Just google Smegma bruh.

no thanks bruhh :smh: :lol:

:x from the context alone i think i know where they're going with cheese :smh:

the hood was gone since birth. clean, problem free, good to go when im wit da lady. word to ninjahood, i got no holster for da hammer. just straight
Michael-Chiklis-2.jpg

So let me get this straight--there are people out there who actually watch pron on their phones?

Like pron-on-the-go?

:lol:

Tell your boy to seek therapy if his thirst has reached such levels...:lol:

More common than you think. 1 out of 5 views is from mobile.

Don't ask me how i know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom