Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

I only watch pron on my phone tho. No more deleting history ftw

my ex was a teacher (3rd grade) and had a kid go to the hospital because he had a cheese problem.

kid apparently didn't know to pull the skin back and wash, so his joint was like a cheese doughnut with a helmet filling... kid was squeezing it because it was hurting and every squeeze sent cheese out from around the helmet.

they had to do an emergency circumcision at the hospital... the cheese had sat infected in there for way too long and started eating through his sombrero.

Bruh... What the ****
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: REAL TEARS

your not gonna be able to walk right for a few days and anything that comes in contact with ur wewe its going to hurt. its gonna look like a pig ina blanket

too much real life in this thread. I thought I was ready but I wasn't. I'm igbo we get snipped EARLY!

my ex was a teacher (3rd grade) and had a kid go to the hospital because he had a cheese problem.

kid apparently didn't know to pull the skin back and wash, so his joint was like a cheese doughnut with a helmet filling... kid was squeezing it because it was hurting and every squeeze sent cheese out from around the helmet.

they had to do an emergency circumcision at the hospital... the cheese had sat infected in there for way too long and started eating through his sombrero.

View media item 408862

:x :x :x :x :x :x

what is cheese?

Last edited:
Is it really common for Asians to be circumcised? I'm chinese and still rocking the hoodie.

Am I the odd man out? :frown:

Is it really common for Asians to be circumcised? I'm chinese and still rocking the hoodie.

Am I the odd man out? :frown:

what a coincidence, we got the same name and we both asian. No its not common at all, im from HK, that stuff is unheard of

weird I never rolled it back to clean until I started getting into the pawn stage, and found out I could roll it back. SMH dumb i know

Last edited:

View media item 408977
:x

This thread is making me self conscious, do most girls dislike uncircumcised penises?

Depends on where you live and how many uncut dudes theyve been with. They may not know that it comes naturally like that. srs

:rofl:

But yo I been thinking bout doing it too just for future health concerns.

I dont wanna be an old man 70-80yrs and get infections if I forget to clean it and shiii

To the OP, do not get circumcized. You sound like you have phimosis, a condition where the opening of the foreskin is too tight. In most cases, gently stretching it every day will loosen it up enough. If that does not work, stretch and rub in steroidal cream. If that does not work, the doctor can make a tiny cut to open things up for you. If all of that fails, only than should you consider being circumcized.

Time also helps with a tight foreskin. Your foreskin is supposed to very tight and loosen up with time. Because babies cannot control their bodily waste, the foreskin is fused to the glans in order to keep urine and feces from touching sensitive skin. As small children, we should be able to pull it back a bit because by then we can control our pee. Finally, when we are old enough to have sex, it should be able to retract fully. Unfortunately, nature is full of outliers so there are grown men whose foreskins are very late in becoming loose enough to make sex pleasurable instead of painful.

Undergoing profound genital mutilation should taken as a last resort, especially with the abundance of superior alternatives that exist.

Read this post before bed last night. Called and canceled the procedure this morning. :rofl:

Three reasons. 1.) I specifically asked the doctor what alternatives did I have and he told me there were no alternatives. Either incompetence or ignorance, not a good sign. 2.) I had never been told of the term "phimosis". After doing some reading on that thanks to the above post, everything I read varied but the common theme was that circumcision should be a LAST resort for this problem. This procedure wasn't a last resort it was the first resort. 3.) At my last visit I told the doctor that I still had some questions and wasn't quite sure or clear on everything and it always bothered me that he told me to google it. Like, I'm paying to talk to a medical professional and you tell me to google stuff? Never sat right with me.

For the above reasons I felt it best to hold off. If for no other reason than the fact I wasn't comfortable with this doctor and the things he told me compared to what I had to find out on my own. Seems like he was really trying to push the surgery and not even give me any alternatives. Using a last resort as a first resort. I still might get it done but I wanna try that cream mentioned above first. I feel like I made the smart decision based on the circumstances but I do kinda feel like a punk for backing out.

im struggling to find logic in someone saying they basically want to put a scalpel to their penis.

Not sure if you read my reasons but it's not for nothing. Sex is far less enjoyable like this for me. It's not excruciating pain or anything but it's definitely uncomfortable and restricting.

I have an appt. with a different urologist on Thursday so I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the helpful comments, opinions and jokes. Good stuff.

Before my procedure I tried the steroidal cream and stretching and eventually over time it tighten up again. You can only use the cream 6-8 weeks I think and once the cream stopped then the skin would tighten again. So I said eff it and did it. Like I mentioned earlier, not a single regret has been given.

Good on OP postponing this operation.
there's just lots of doctors out there trying to go for the quick cash

I can see how some people just need the surgery. But like OP mentioned it should be a last resort

Back
Top Bottom