Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

I was going to drop some advice to the dude who got ripped for the $150 on the logo work, in regards to needing to charge more (much more, as a professional), as well as always getting a deposit up front etc etc....but then i saw the work GSC posted...

Regardless, ksteezy is right about one thing. It definitely seems odd that someone with that kind of (disputed) wealth would hit up a random kid on NT for some logo work. TO each his own though, ive gotten clients in stranger ways than NT.

*drops PM to Gold Street Capital*

I was going to drop some advice to the dude who got ripped for the $150 on the logo work, in regards to needing to charge more (much more, as a professional), as well as always getting a deposit up front etc etc....but then i saw the work GSC posted...

Regardless, ksteezy is right about one thing. It definitely seems odd that someone with that kind of (disputed) wealth would hit up a random kid on NT for some logo work. TO each his own though, ive gotten clients in stranger ways than NT.

*drops PM to Gold Street Capital*

if he designed both our logo, ill vouch for homie, hes good for what he charges and service is top notch....dude is very friendly and herlpful.

he did my logo and i love it

no need to drop shade on his work, the mistake was on GSC part for chumpchanging his logo/website trying to cut corners looking for a startup designer.

Last edited:
Now I'm being a tough guy or acting tough. When did I threaten anyone. I don't need to act tough this is a message board. Brolic absolve yourself of your want for knowledge from me.

I might blow the money but the difference between you and me is I know how to make more money, not wait for a handout. But let's piece it up this Tete a Tete does notching for either of us. You still have to get up tomorrow go to work maybe a little schooling to get that CPA. While I gotta get up run my fund.

That 5MM is called a fund subscription you register it in accordance with regulation D when you raise capital. You then transfer it to your fund and trade it.

I wonder what most will be doing tonight reading this thread for cliffs while I put 1MM in the over night libor market for 1% on the money. You can look that up also. That's that institutional echelon.

Now I'm being a tough guy or acting tough. When did I threaten anyone. I don't need to act tough this is a message board. Brolic absolve yourself of your want for knowledge from me.

I might blow the money but the difference between you and me is I know how to make more money, not wait for a handout. But let's piece it up this Tete a Tete does notching for either of us. You still have to get up tomorrow go to work maybe a little schooling to get that CPA. While I gotta get up run my fund.

That 5MM is called a fund subscription you register it in accordance with regulation D when you raise capital. You then transfer it to your fund and trade it.

I wonder what most will be doing tonight reading this thread for cliffs while I put 1MM in the over night libor market for 1% on the money. You can look that up also. That's that institutional echelon.

ill be getting rich with my goons on GTA5

:pimp:

Azul, Ktown, Servedchill where ya at?

I do find it strange that all the dudes dropping the alleged ether earlier aren't here now with the ammo they said they had. This whole ordeal has been one big circle jerk.

gold st capital gold st capital , you seemed like a cool dude before all of this went down and I get why this stuff may rub you the wrong way. But there's no need to try to belittle the rest of us who didn't make a zillion dollars today. Be humble famb. When it's all said and done, money isn't the end all be all to a good or happy life. No need to put down others, especially when you're supposedly in the position to do the exact opposite. Be easy fambs.

Last edited:
Ben Baller is still the biggest Humble Braggington of them all.

Yeah but Ben Baller lives the life he claims to a certain extent and has way more facts to back it up.

True. He was never lying. Just annoying with it

Nah I could understand why anyone would believe him. ****, when he would post in the Post Your Car thread everyone including myself believed him cause who else would have money to cop those kinds of whips?

You don't have to be filthy right to afford nice suits and expensive footwear. But once you start making threads about copping half a million dollar whips, eyebrows soar, and suspicion arises.

FAM there was plenty reasons not to believe hin. Your gullible.

Hardly. I never looked deeper into things until that thread. I based my opinions on him from the PYC thread. And when he got "exposed" I started basing opinions off of that.

Why did YH get the ban?

I don't think he got banned.

I think he left because of whomever made the list makes hella personal life intrusions.

It's creepy as fugg. Can't eem blame him.

What list? :nerd:

Who asked you for a handout? I asked you a question and you answered.

If you're calling using connects to climb the ladder a handout then your networking advise is null and void.

And no, you didn't act tough, but when you tried to paint me as a potential underling, you did insult me and you can flap your gums all you want, that's what ******* do. I'll just say this and dead it so you can get your last word in, you're a fraud, money or not. You're on NT trying to get slurped up for what? Your life is great, shouldn't you be enjoying those millions? :rolleyes You came on here to hustle people and get your back patted.

With all of your supposed accomplishments this is where you came to make friends, randomly, a year ago?

Boy stop.

It's some list that tries "expose" NT'ers by one dude who admits to stalking some of them that have money. Dude accuses all of them of shady activity that lead them to amassing their wealth.

It's some list that tries "expose" NT'ers by one dude who admits to stalking some of them that have money. Dude accuses all of them of shady activity that lead them to amassing their wealth.

Oh, ok. Damn, I disappear for a weekend and all this pops off :lol:

I do find it strange that all the dudes dropping ether earlier aren't here now with the ammo they said they had. This whole ordeal has been one big circle jerk.

gold st capital gold st capital , you seemed like a cool dude before all of this went down and I get why this stuff may rub you the wrong way. But there's no need to try to belittle the rest of us who didn't make a zillion dollars today. Be humble famb. When it's all said and done, money isn't the end all be all to a good or happy life. No need to put down others, especially when you're supposedly in the position to do the exact opposite. Be easy fambs.

bros, dudes humblebrags on here shouldnt affect you or make you feel anyway, these dudes aint out here paying our bills bros, he can come in here and post his luxury pick ups and talk about his million dollar deposits and wonder what us average joes are doing which obviously is not that....ohh well, if that somehow makes dude feels better, let him be....is just laughable to me tho....dude is a millionaire boasting about his luxuries in a site where dudes still live at home with momma....

bros, dudes humblebrags on here shouldnt affect you or make you feel anyway, these dudes aint out here paying our bills bros, he can come in here and post his luxury pick ups and talk about his million dollar deposits and wonder what us average joes are doing which obviously is not that....ohh well, if that somehow makes dude feels better, let him be....is just laughable to me tho....dude is a millionaire boasting about his luxuries in a site where dudes still live at home with momma....

:frown:

Last edited:
I ain't eem bothered. My humble brag game is on 1000.

Last edited:

Da Subliminalz...Da Shot Has Been Fired.

How am I bragging tho? If I sit quite ooooo GSC is a fraud get em. If I stunt on you opoooo he think he doing it. I'm just here enjoying something's just like y'all. Because my register date says last year means nothing. I been on Niketalk since high school. Been on Nike talk when it was just started when people moved to this from Nike park. When jersey Joe used to sell samples and had the project to put 23 in the heels of 5's. I don't even say that much. Give far more advice than brag

I don't respect anyone with that much wealth who does nothing for the community or the less fortunate.

Folks like you...End up like Power Ballin'.

The louder they yap, the weaker and more insecure they truly are.

Kind of sad/pathetic really.

Overcompensating for something they can't figure out how to be comfortable with. Projecting their various inadequacies onto the masses and trying to impress with delusions of grandeur.

Where is this list and who is on it?

Back
Top Bottom