Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

by the way, I absolutely HATE liars

so many shady people in insurance and wealth management that go by the motto of fake it til you make it and lie and hustle people

i have a boy who chills with swizz beatz, maxwell, wyclef, and gets comped at certain spots he goes out to. dude is an insurance salesman that lives at home with his parents, rocks fake hublots, and has been contacted for potentially doing a reality show :smh:

son is a straight up pathological liar and has been since childhood.

LOL at all of this......I will address this whole thing one time only and thats it, I dont owe anyone an explanation, but I know how NT loves drama and i have been on NT since forever so I will break it down....

I met Gold St off of NT probably a year or so ago, I think through LAX....The first time I met him he had the Porsche

As far as Im concerned he is a good dude......He wanted to know alot about what I do and my businesses and what not and we talked about doing some work together but so far have done nothing......I am always looking at new businesses and we talked about doing a joint venture to fund and develop new businesses.....I am good at finding new ideas and starting them and people pitch me ideas all the time and he told me he can get money to help fund the businesses so that is what we discussed doing...he got a little ahead of himself and made some threads about how we were going to make a fund and wanted my cosign and stuff but like I said nothing ever came to fruition...the main thing I wanted to get into that he knew about was owning music publishing as that always interested me...

I have ZERO to do with any stocks,investments, hedge funds , or any of Gold Sts business or anything like that......dragging my name through the mud is not right, Nt is better than running with the lynch mob mentality..... I have been on NT over 10 years since the days I was slinging shoes in the Buy/Sell...never once have I ever had a problem with anyone or ever done wrong by anyone on here or in real life.....The List was actually kind of funny in a way because it was so over the top ridiculous, but all of this isnt right....

Like I said, that is the last time Im going to address it, Im out.....

I think GSC is like a kinda "hood rich" hedge fund
laugh.gif
 Like BigLesco has some stake and some other NYC and DMV street hustlers/pimps have some equity as well (money laundering?). No way these guys have investors that are 1% with a website that looks like it was made on GeoCities.

To legit manage a hedge fund like that you need to either have that Ivy league pedigree or you're an MIT, CalTech, CarnegieM, Stanford math wiz... otherwise those folks ain't throwing their money in a fund being managed by someone who was slanging PS2 memory cards with extra slave slots and controllers with auto-fire switches on them...

Last edited:
Yea because my parents are well off must mean I am right? Yea I posted that I'm pushing an 03 accord and spend most of my money on paying back student loans, but you're right, I'm definitely humble bragging :lol: I'm not one of those clowns who lives off his parents

Last edited:
LOL at all of this......I will address this whole thing one time only and thats it, I dont owe anyone an explanation, but I know how NT loves drama and i have been on NT since forever so I will break it down....

I met Gold St off of NT probably a year or so ago, I think through LAX....The first time I met him he had the Porsche

As far as Im concerned he is a good dude......He wanted to know alot about what I do and my businesses and what not and we talked about doing some work together but so far have done nothing......I am always looking at new businesses and we talked about doing a joint venture to fund and develop new businesses.....I am good at finding new ideas and starting them and people pitch me ideas all the time and he told me he can get money to help fund the businesses so that is what we discussed doing...he got a little ahead of himself and made some threads about how we were going to make a fund and wanted my cosign and stuff but like I said nothing ever came to fruition...the main thing I wanted to get into that he knew about was owning music publishing as that always interested me...

I have ZERO to do with any stocks,investments, hedge funds , or any of Gold Sts business or anything like that......dragging my name through the mud is not right, Nt is better than running with the lynch mob mentality..... I have been on NT over 10 years since the days I was slinging shoes in the Buy/Sell...never once have I ever had a problem with anyone or ever done wrong by anyone on here or in real life.....The List was actually kind of funny in a way because it was so over the top ridiculous, but all of this isnt right....

Straight from the horses mouth.

Thread and case officially bodied.

I think GSC is like a kinda "hood rich" hedge fund
laugh.gif
 Like BigLesco has some stake and some other NYC and DMV street hustlers/pimps have some equity as well (money laundering?). No way these guys have investors that are 1% with a website that looks like it was made on GeoCities.

To legit manage a hedge fund like that you need to either have that Ivy league pedigree or you're an MIT, CalTech, CarnegieM, Stanford math wiz... otherwise those folks ain't throwing their money in a fund being managed by someone who was slanging PS2 memory cards with extra slave slots and controllers with auto-fire switches on them...
Dude almost made me spit water all over my monitor.

Im done dude lmfao

Last edited:

Welp.

tumblr_mu2q36TyzH1rck6i3o1_250.gif

Welp.

tumblr_mu2q36TyzH1rck6i3o1_250.gif
What the **** am I looking at 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So dude is basically BigLes car dealer!?...life this cannot be bruhs....I'm i following correctly?

Welp. Dude was even fraud to the point of dragging his business partner down with him. :smh:

Dirtbag *** *****...

...with a crooked curl.

EDIT: How have so many of y'all missed the list? It's been on NT and even had it's own Wiki page until that got taken down. I'm not trying to piss Meth off, so I'm not distributing it. :nerd:

Last edited:
Oh snap....this dude really is a fraud, the way he made it sound him and BigLes was 1 entity, at least that's how I and many NTers viewed it since that thread made a while back...what in the world man....this is embarrassing fam :rofl: why can't dudes be content with a mediocre life??...if that's where you at!?....specially on a forum full of kids still trying to figure their life out, look ODEE lame to stunt here and for it to be lies...that's just too much man...

:rofl:

wait so what was his relationship with the dealership?  

eek.gif
 @ my realizing ive walked by that car dealership so many times...my office is in downtown Bethesda and on my break today i was posted in front of the urban country store across the drinking my coffee 

Last edited:
I'm not saying dude is legit or fraud, but a couple points to consider:

The pics with the cars really don't say anything either way. If you or somebody you know works at an exotic car dealership then it's not hard to get all these photo ops with nice cars in various locations--even the one with the bespoke Phantom consultation.

You don't need to be NSA to find the info posted. A little online recognizance (social media and public records) can reveal a lot about a person. Especially for the guys on the list really getting bread--people gossip so their stories could be found easily with a little patience.

Back
Top Bottom