Ask a Jehovah's Witness Vol. Who's that at my door?

this religion makes no sense to me. so those that dont go to heaven when they die they stay on earth?
roll.gif

this religion makes no sense to me. so those that dont go to heaven when they die they stay on earth?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

roll.gif

And roam the earth as zombies?

roll.gif

And roam the earth as zombies?

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You guys consistently believe the world will end, why such downers?
not so much that the world will totally end, but armageddon is to remove all the wickedness of Satan from Earth.  Then the Earth will be home to the ones that survived Armageddon as well as the resurrected ones (resurrection of the righteous AND unrighteous).  and the Earth will be a paradise free from sickness and death, etc. where those ones will live.
I'm still trying to figure this out.

Ok, Armageddon will REMOVE ALL THE WICKEDNESS.
but... it's home to the one's that survived..........and the resurrected one's.....both righteous...........AND unrighteous? ...so how was any wickedness removed?

not so much that the world will totally end, but armageddon is to remove all the wickedness of Satan from Earth.  Then the Earth will be home to the ones that survived Armageddon as well as the resurrected ones (resurrection of the righteous AND unrighteous).  and the Earth will be a paradise free from sickness and death, etc. where those ones will live.

but... it's home to the one's that survived..........and the resurrected one's.....both righteous...........AND unrighteous? ...so how was any wickedness removed?

roll.gif

The fact that a dude with the id AntonLaVey is going back and forth with Jehonvah's Witnesses is straight comedy.

roll.gif

The fact that a dude with the id AntonLaVey is going back and forth with Jehonvah's Witnesses is straight comedy.

Here are my questions...

1.) Do most of you know about the Bible where the lord tells you that "thou shall not judge"?

2.) Do you also believe that world is only 1,000's of years old?

3.) Do you also believe that Dinosaurs were on the arc as well?

4.) Why do you knock so damn early on doors? Do you have any consideration for people who actually look at life through the "realistic glasses"?

Here are my questions...

1.) Do most of you know about the Bible where the lord tells you that "thou shall not judge"?

4.) Why do you knock so damn early on doors? Do you have any consideration for people who actually look at life through the "realistic glasses"?

roll.gif
Yes.

The dead are unconscious. It's like they are in a deep sleep. Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10

The idea about the "physical body dies and it's soul ascends to heaven" is something that the church conjured up by implementing elements of  Greek mythology.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

roll.gif

My whole persona on NT is meant to confuse the hell out of people.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

roll.gif

My whole persona on NT is meant to confuse the hell out of people.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
Yes.

The dead are unconscious. It's like they are in a deep sleep. Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10

The idea about the "physical body dies and it's soul ascends to heaven" is something that the church conjured up by implementing elements of  Greek mythology.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Wickedness will be removed. After that is completed there will be a time where righteous and unrighteous people are resurrected. For a period of time (1000 years) Satan will be in abyss and people who have the right heart condition or the potential to will be given a chance to follow God's righteous principles. There will be many who do reject him and after 1000 years Satan will be released to roam for awhile.

After that happens Jehovah will then destroy Satan and the people who rejected the principles and laws that Jehovah provided.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Here's are my questions...

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

4. We are at peoples doors around 10am. It that really early?

What do you mean by consideration? If you mean that by respecting other peoples opinion then yes. We are respect peoples opinions on the world but we don't adopt their viewpoint.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

What do you mean by consideration? If you mean that by respecting other peoples opinion then yes. We are respect peoples opinions on the world but we don't adopt their viewpoint.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Wickedness will be removed. After that is completed there will be a time where righteous and unrighteous people are resurrected. For a period of time (1000 years) Satan will be in abyss and people who have the right heart condition or the potential to will be given a chance to follow God's righteous principles. There will be many who do reject him and after 1000 years Satan will be released to roam for awhile.

After that happens Jehovah will then destroy Satan and the people who rejected the principles and laws that Jehovah provided.

Originally Posted by EvansST

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

What did Noah have against Dinosaurs?
laugh.gif

I'm dying right now at you trying to justify invading people's privacy and disturbing them. 10am, sounds like a perfectly reasonable time for me to knock on a stranger's door to talk about my beliefs. Totally reasonable. Nothing wrong with that at all.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

laugh.gif

I'm dying right now at you trying to justify invading people's privacy and disturbing them. 10am, sounds like a perfectly reasonable time for me to knock on a stranger's door to talk about my beliefs. Totally reasonable. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

laugh.gif

Did my posts in this thread seem plausible to you?

Back
Top Bottom