Ask a Ross associate anything:Retal Stories General I guess

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

Why are some Ross stores jampacked with great deals on great clothes and shoes, and others have the same useless garbage each time I visit? Is it up to the manager to order stuff?

Why are some Ross stores jampacked with great deals on great clothes and shoes, and others have the same useless garbage each time I visit? Is it up to the manager to order stuff?

Its all corporates decision.Sometimes we can see like a guideline of what comes it but its not by our decision....and the Ross that gets the best business gets the best product which imo is irony because the lower stores that get %%#%%% business will never rise in profit

Its all corporates decision.Sometimes we can see like a guideline of what comes it but its not by our decision....and the Ross that gets the best business gets the best product which imo is irony because the lower stores that get %%#%%% business will never rise in profit

Originally Posted by Tupac

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Rule #1
Never mention NT outside of NT. All he had to do was tell you he was selling them
smh.gif

Rule #1
Never mention NT outside of NT. All he had to do was tell you he was selling them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
what the hell

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
what the hell

Along those same lines. The ross by my house blows.  They never have anything good.  Is there anyway besides befriending an employee to find out what they will be getting in or something.  I know prob not but figured I'd ask.

Back
Top Bottom