At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

I will be honest
I think Cardi is a better rapper than Nicki lol
giphy.gif

how? thats just smart content-ing.

he does that all the time, repost old clips of relevant situations. i think it actually validates his sometimes suspect all over the place questioning. **** that has nothing to do with anything the guest has going on becomes relevant later in time.

unless youre referring to something he does in the interview because i aint watching that ****.

i like Cardi but i think she gets a ton of leeway as far as anyone being critical of her actual talent
because the expectations for what her music career was supposed to be weren't very high from the start and she has
far exceeded anything anyone could have expected. She has a personality and a sound that resonates with many young women

but at some point one must at least entertain some of the glaring issues regarding her music
-there is a clear pattern of biting in most of her music
-she does not write a lot of her music
many music fans today may not have a problem with those things but those are fair criticisms that many rappers face, especially female
that shouldn't be simply disregarded as hating on someone while they're having their moment

btw someone found all the song templates cardi used :lol:

some of these are reaches imo and some are on point

i like Cardi but i think she gets a ton of leeway as far as anyone being critical of her actual talent
because the expectations for what her music career was supposed to be weren't very high from the start and she has
far exceeded anything anyone could have expected. She has a personality and a sound that resonates with many young women

but at some point one must at least entertain some of the glaring issues regarding her music
-there is a clear pattern of biting in most of her music
-she does not write a lot of her music
many music fans today may not have a problem with those things but those are fair criticisms that many rappers face, especially female
that shouldn't be simply disregarded as hating on someone while they're having their moment

the thing nobody wants to talk about is that rap isnt even “rap” anymore

its morphed into a popularity contest and its moreso about selling lifestyles than talent which is why Cardi is flourishing more than Rhapsody

*****es want to be/live vicariously thru/envision parts of themselves in Cardi

*****es dont wanna be big *** rhapsody

how? thats just smart content-ing.

he does that all the time, repost old clips of relevant situations. i think it actually validates his sometimes suspect all over the place questioning. **** that has nothing to do with anything the guest has going on becomes relevant later in time.

unless youre referring to something he does in the interview because i aint watching that ****.

because it's a passive aggressive way of calling someone out on their lying

and it's also continuing to use them for views and money. They're not getting paid for interviews and his intent is to set you up for later content.

Who else does that?

because it's a passive aggressive way of calling someone out on their lying

and it's also continuing to use them for views and money. They're not getting paid for interviews and his intent is to set you up for later content.

Who else does that?

Sway did it with the Snoop/Pac/Suge plane incident when the movie came out. But we love Sway so its cool lol. Other media personalities focus more on whats going on in their careers/what they have to promote moreso than topical stuff so others cant really do it because they dont have random clips of Lord Jamar talking about Cosby or whatever to pull back out.

It’s Vlad fault she lied? :lol:

They arent getting paid for interviews but its spreading their brand to get seen by the hundreds of thousands if not millions of eyes that are gonna be on your Vlad interview. It works both ways. He gets content you get exposure...how many times have you seen under Vlad comments “i didnt know this ***** but im about to check out his music just because of his story/how real he is” or something to that effect?

He smart for that too. He got early interviews with Cardi, Hoodrich, Lil baby, etc.

Vlad does some suspect stuff with the incriminating questions but this aint it.

do we need a female rappers thread? there are some good ones out there
i will sing the praises of Leikeli47 from the mountain tops
Molly Brazy is decent, bbymutha, rico nasty, saweetie etc...

and Azealia Banks, she's bat **** crazy and is more house/rap
but i don't think there's any female out that can do what she does
talented as hell but always getting in her own way

everybody flipping Lauryn Hill now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom