At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

Why are they saying selling if it's based off streams? And her YouTube page put all the songs out which makes sense bc they get paid for views.
Makes me wonder why certain artists block their content from yt.

Ehh let her cook, every artist sells off the streams.

Old heads be hating on the streams but don’t say nothing about record companies buying hella albums back in the gap :smh: the old ppl didn’t have to deal w downloading and piracy. Let the new gen cook

I don't hate streams. What I do hate are these features. With the exception of SZA every feature sucks.

Hol up

she sampled Chickenhead

giphy.gif

chicken-head-o.gif

Yeah this YG joint hard. H0ez gon be clapping they cheeks to that all summer.

Chance was trash. Will never get dudes appeal musically.

lol yall continue to believe its trash..when that joint come on in the club/party/etc..im confident you'll have a change of heart

Females these days about to look up to her the same way women of the past looked up to Maya Angelou, Lauryn Hill and Rosa parks.

'All my b's pretty, they look like some bridesmaids and all them b's bloody so don't be talking sideways' :pimp: :wow:

'spend what I want, ain't no limit, say what I want, I ain't never been timid, only real spit come out my mouth and only real n' s go in it ' :wow: :wow: :wow:

"this thing on my hip whip ***** into shape, now that's what I call a mfin waist trainer" :wow: :wow: :wow:
That was almost as hard as the 'hand up on my hip' line

I repeat, she about to have these chicks out here ACTING UP. The same way trump put a battery in the backs of racists, cardi put a battery in the backs of ratchets.

That line ab the bleach though :smh: she need to chill

Females these days about to look up to her the same way women of the past looked up to Maya Angelou, Lauryn Hill and Rosa parks.

'All my b's pretty, they look like some bridesmaids and all them b's bloody so don't be talking sideways' :pimp: :wow:

'spend what I want, ain't no limit, say what I want, I ain't never been timid, only real spit come out my mouth and only real n' s go in it ' :wow: :wow: :wow:

"this thing on my hip whip ***** into shape, now that's what I call a mfin waist trainer" :wow: :wow: :wow:
That was almost as hard as the 'hand up on my hip' line

I repeat, she about to have these chicks out here ACTING UP. The same way trump put a battery in the backs of racists, cardi put a battery in the backs of ratchets.

That line ab the bleach though :smh: she need to chill

giphy.gif

Did not hear the lp ( besides intro, sza joint, bickenhead and singles - all cool)
but Im digging her whole roll out. Ghostwriter earn his damn check, and gave her
solid bars from what I hear.The album unveil with the two week release date.
The current single video drop, plus new track release.The album cover grabs
your attention, and I think the title is fire. Her steady no makeup, "unfiltered" social
media presence. She covered online, then the SNL performances gives her a tv presence
boos. ANd her being attached to coachella keep her name ringing. Her team did this
**** right.

Back
Top Bottom