Athlete that you hated the most while they played for your fav team?

You love the laundry...but you cant stand the dude inside it. Eitha if it's cuz he suck, is a distraction, ya dont like him as a person, or he justannoys you 4 some reason...

I nominate Drew Bledsoe...I already spit my rant on him, but just in case anybody cares why...

I wrote:
On the 'Boys I hated this dude 4 real...he lost at least 5 games 4 us singlehandedly. Dude wore his mobility rating on hisjersey. He stood in the pocket mad long just looking dumb as +#*+ like a train was bout 2 hit his stupid!*@%...his McFarlane toy moved better than him. You putany pressure on this nut !*@% bum and he was sure 2 get sacked...and half the time fumble the damn ball in the process. Homeboi had 2 lead the league insafeties.

He had the most %!*$!# up looking running motion...he looked like he had a stick up his!*@%...they say he ran a 4.5, but I say those is**$$*!++! lies. Wheneverhe would gather the mental fortitude 2 say "Hey, there are 2 300 pound dudes wearing the other team's jersey finna kill my stupid!*@% if I don'tmove, maybe I better tuck it and run?" he would gallop off looking like a bad Sega Genesis animation. and get about 4 yards, whether we needed 2 or 10.

Not only that, my dude had a uncanny talent of throwing picks at the WORST possible time. I'm sure I don't have 2 remind my fellow 'Boys fans aboutthat game in Philly last year, do I? The Seattle game in 06? Thought not. (4 the record I almost broke down in tears in the Philly game.) You put any type ofpressure in dudes face and he was sure 2 make a %!*$!# up decision whether it be to stand there and watch the rush come like a deer in headlights, or to justuse his one good attribute (his big arm) 2 throw the ball wildly into triple coverage and invariably intercepted. He sucked 2 the highest possible degree...hemade me want Quincy back. I woulda made a better QB at that point. He was PAINFUL 2 watch.

If you haven't gotten the point yet, I detest this man and everything he stands 4. I even hated other Cowboys fans who wore his jersey. %+@* you, DrewMcQueen Bledsoe. %+@* you.

*sigh* I'm finished.

Newayz...I'm just curious about the rest of yall...

karl_malone.jpg

This pic alone makes me wanna fight somebody.

This guy should be on every Laker fan's most hated list

personally this dude is
sick.gif

It was hard to root for this man

Thank God we got Pau. Nuff said. I won't even say that sorry clown's name:smh:

Also:

Robert Horry
03' Shaq
Rookie Kobe

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

You love the laundry...but you cant stand the dude inside it. Eitha if it's cuz he suck, is a distraction, ya dont like him as a person, or he just annoys you 4 some reason...

I nominate Drew Bledsoe...I already spit my rant on him, but just in case anybody cares why...

I wrote:
On the 'Boys I hated this dude 4 real...he lost at least 5 games 4 us singlehandedly. Dude wore his mobility rating on his jersey. He stood in the pocket mad long just looking dumb as +#*+ like a train was bout 2 hit his stupid!*@%...his McFarlane toy moved better than him. You put any pressure on this nut !*@% bum and he was sure 2 get sacked...and half the time fumble the damn ball in the process. Homeboi had 2 lead the league in safeties.

He had the most %!*$!# up looking running motion...he looked like he had a stick up his!*@%...they say he ran a 4.5, but I say those is**$$*!++! lies. Whenever he would gather the mental fortitude 2 say "Hey, there are 2 300 pound dudes wearing the other team's jersey finna kill my stupid!*@% if I don't move, maybe I better tuck it and run?" he would gallop off looking like a bad Sega Genesis animation. and get about 4 yards, whether we needed 2 or 10.

Not only that, my dude had a uncanny talent of throwing picks at the WORST possible time. I'm sure I don't have 2 remind my fellow 'Boys fans about that game in Philly last year, do I? The Seattle game in 06? Thought not. (4 the record I almost broke down in tears in the Philly game.) You put any type of pressure in dudes face and he was sure 2 make a %!*$!# up decision whether it be to stand there and watch the rush come like a deer in headlights, or to just use his one good attribute (his big arm) 2 throw the ball wildly into triple coverage and invariably intercepted. He sucked 2 the highest possible degree...he made me want Quincy back. I woulda made a better QB at that point. He was PAINFUL 2 watch.

If you haven't gotten the point yet, I detest this man and everything he stands 4. I even hated other Cowboys fans who wore his jersey. %+@* you, Drew McQueen Bledsoe. %+@* you.

*sigh* I'm finished.

he did run a 4.5 problem was he held the ball too long and he was virtually all technique. which you cant focus on during the game.

This was never right...
s_sanders_i.jpg

This fat slob (thank goodness the clean-up hitting experiment is over)
d080d71d04e39991fa087da122cccf6a-getty-80327255gf005_tb_balt.jpg

Ike Austin....do you know how much we gave up to get him? Ike Austin, ladies and gentlemen....Ike Austin
_892303_austin150.jpg

Thank goodness this loser's contract FINALLY comes off the books this season...yup, we were still paying dude
laugh.gif

p1_jagr_all.jpg

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

You love the laundry...but you cant stand the dude inside it. Eitha if it's cuz he suck, is a distraction, ya dont like him as a person, or he just annoys you 4 some reason...

I wrote:
On the 'Boys I hated this dude 4 real...he lost at least 5 games 4 us singlehandedly. Dude wore his mobility rating on his jersey. He stood in the pocket mad long just looking dumb as +#*+ like a train was bout 2 hit his stupid!*@%...his McFarlane toy moved better than him. You put any pressure on this nut !*@% bum and he was sure 2 get sacked...and half the time fumble the damn ball in the process. Homeboi had 2 lead the league in safeties.

He had the most %!*$!# up looking running motion...he looked like he had a stick up his!*@%...they say he ran a 4.5, but I say those is**$$*!++! lies. Whenever he would gather the mental fortitude 2 say "Hey, there are 2 300 pound dudes wearing the other team's jersey finna kill my stupid!*@% if I don't move, maybe I better tuck it and run?" he would gallop off looking like a bad Sega Genesis animation. and get about 4 yards, whether we needed 2 or 10.

Not only that, my dude had a uncanny talent of throwing picks at the WORST possible time. I'm sure I don't have 2 remind my fellow 'Boys fans about that game in Philly last year, do I? The Seattle game in 06? Thought not. (4 the record I almost broke down in tears in the Philly game.) You put any type of pressure in dudes face and he was sure 2 make a %!*$!# up decision whether it be to stand there and watch the rush come like a deer in headlights, or to just use his one good attribute (his big arm) 2 throw the ball wildly into triple coverage and invariably intercepted. He sucked 2 the highest possible degree...he made me want Quincy back. I woulda made a better QB at that point. He was PAINFUL 2 watch.

If you haven't gotten the point yet, I detest this man and everything he stands 4. I even hated other Cowboys fans who wore his jersey. %+@* you, Drew McQueen Bledsoe. %+@* you.

*sigh* I'm finished.

he did run a 4.5 problem was he held the ball too long and he was virtually all technique. which you cant focus on during the game, + his decision makin was $#!+, he made trash reads 2 be a 12-yr vet, was constantly vexed by zone coverages even tho he had been in the league since Bush I, his "4.5" neva translated into game speed, he had 0 pocket elusiveness, no ability 2 scramble, neva accepted that his skills had simply eroded and that he should relegate himself 2 a mentoring role 4 the good of the team, put the ball on the ground 2 much, threw up crucial picks, did not put his team in a position 2 win, lost multiple games all by himself, etc.

fixed. otha than that, I have no probs with dude.

I wont say Derrick Martin, because he is not an athlete.

My vote goes to Carlos Delfino. He is so off and on, its so hard to cheer for dude.
Him and Andrea

Greg Ostertag. I don't have to explain why. the fact that they wanted him back after a year in Sac almost led me to murder Larry h. Miller

I was never a big Schilling fan before he came to the Red Sox, but he did help them win a World Series so I wouldn't really say I hate him. Tony Allenthough, can't wait for that guy not to be on the Celtics anymore

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

t1_chandler_si.jpg

Wow...that has to be the worst block attempt in history.

Not only does he have has his back turned to him...but it looks like he also has eyes closed.

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom