Athlete that you hated the most while they played for your fav team?

eric snow..
damon jones..
anderson varejao..

don't even wanna waste my time finding pics of these guys.

610x.jpg

Considering DWade was in, they let those three on the same court at the same time at an important part of a game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

has to be kobe

he single handedly lost the championship to the pistons in '04

by shooting all those jumpers and missing ( because he couldnt get to the hole on prince )

then the missed jumpers resulted in long rebounds which put the pistons in transition and then they killed us

he should have been passing to shaq who was dominating ben wallace

if we had just fed the ball to shaq we could have won that series

but kobe was tyrin to be jordan and looked more like gerald wilkins

then he follows it up by demanding him or shaq to be traded , breaking up the greatest dynasty since michael and the bulls

once shaq was gone everything fell apart and barely got back on track this year

when we could have been contending the whole time if it wasnt for kobes crybaby #$%

He used to be my favorite player since his rookie year

then i realized how much of a b i t c h he was

he never put the team first
smh.gif

until this year

clearly...you don't know much.

its a toss up between Devean George and Shaq

I dunno why but for some reason I just hated devean george and still do i hate every thhing about his game,i hate the way he has a random "a" in hisfirst name I hate that he looks like a light skinned Xzibit, I hate how by technicality he got a no trade clause, i hate him for when he tried to wear highsocks one time in a game back in 04, maan theres alot to hate about devean guess i do why and its not really a toss up between him and shaq at all.

how can you not like Shaq on the lakers? 3 rings not enough for ya? I'd kill 10 men for a jazz ring

Originally Posted by bjm5295

610x.jpg

Considering DWade was in, they let those three on the same court at the same time at an important part of a game?
laugh.gif

they were 3 of our starting 5 for two years
sick.gif
(kobe and LO the other2)

I am a Knicks, Giants and Yankees fan. This is TOO easy.

Kevin Brown
Johnny Damon
Aaron Boone
Every setup man we have had from Nelson/Stanton to Joba
Jason Giambi
Hideki Irabu
Kei Igawa
Kyle Farnsworth
Kerry Collins
Ron Dayne
Ron Dixon
Luke Petitgout
Cedric Jones
Eddy Curry
Zach Randolph
Felton Spencer
Shandon Anderson
Howard Eisley

i can keep going on and on

Originally Posted by Verdykt

how can you not like Shaq on the lakers? 3 rings not enough for ya? I'd kill 10 men for a jazz ring
I appreciate Shaq for what he did for the Purple and gold and without him there would probably be 3 less banners hanging from the rafters in Staples.Just because he was a Laker doesnt mean I have to like him I didnt like Byron Scott back in the day either. I never liked Shaqs "tv personality" ivenever had a real good reason not to like him he's just one of those people I hate pretty much just to hate, like most people are with celebs/ athletes. Istill hate Devean George more though

Back
Top Bottom