athletes in shape pictures

1472003811_208c5fe420.jpg

MMArtist Houston Alexander is ripped at 205

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Conversely, the excitement that an exceptionally cut prospect provokes is unnerving in a different way. Two years ago at the Senior Bowl, Wichard's client Brodrick Bunkley, a former Florida State defensive tackle now with the Philadelphia Eagles, practically had people drooling as he cat-walked through the middle of the crowded ballroom.

"They talk about 'Winning the Beauty Contest' - that was Brodrick Bunkley," Wichard says. "When he weighed in, there were murmurs throughout the room. His legs were exploding out of his shorts, and it looked like his skin was swathed in Saran Wrap. You had a bunch of grown men who acted like they were at a strip joint outside of town. I thought they were going to offer him money for a lap dance."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

bunkley_gal_060429.jpg

Good looking out fellas. I'm going to workout this morning after a pit stop at Balco.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

First thing I thought of was Rendrick Taylor, a WR for Clemson. I think this pic is of him as a true Freshman, during summer workouts. He's maybe 6'2" 235-240ish.

Yo i'm from Sumter,S.C. what year is this dude now. You sure this aint a lb in a perimeter drill.

Ha. Dude is gonna be a SR in the fall...AND he's been playing WR for his 1st 3 years but has now asked (just saw it today) to get a try at LB in Springdrills.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Want some motivation? How about a 17 year old Jonathan Stewart?

stewartfq6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beast
eek.gif
eek.gif

Crazy how this picture was taken before his senior year of high school. eeeeeek. I would not have wanted to have been between him and paydirt.

Back
Top Bottom