Atlanta Hawks AJ 1's

Maybe it's just me, but it bugs me a little when people say that the Air Jordan 1's look like Nike Dunks. The Air Jordan 1 was released before the NikeDunk and the Dunk was designed with some cues taken from the Jordan 1....so shouldn't people be saying that the Dunk looks like the Jordan 1? I know thisis small and a little technical, but there are things in life that come down to the small things.

sick.gif

It'd look better if it had a wing logo & if the the nike check was the same material as the shoe.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Someone wanna tell me what they have to do with the Hawks.....or is someone just trying to give them a name? Where is the link to the ATL on the shoes???
these are the colors of the hawks back then. i guess they figure not to do it majority red and have a yellow swoosh.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead88

not sure if anyone has posted this up but i found this pic on NL.net. Matched them up with the catalog pic and they seem to be the same.

Code:
They look like those "Beijing" edition 1's...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Maybe it's just me, but it bugs me a little when people say that the Air Jordan 1's look like Nike Dunks.

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

It'd look better if it had a wing logo & if the the nike check was the same material as the shoe.

laugh.gif
well maybe its just me, but it bugs me when people call the "swoosh" a "check".
-Nothing on you DJ5h1fT

Back
Top Bottom