Ato Matsumoto sneakers...where can i find them???

Are they really that hyped? This is no where near as close to Bape in hype or over-rated factor.
These things doesn't necessarily sell out quick, at least I don't think so.
You can't dispose or attack something just because Kanye wore them.
Give the shoe some credit. It's ridiculous not purchasing somethign you like just because others have it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I might buy a pair of the fake ones online
smile.gif
THey are some pretty cool looking shoes, plus NOBODY in stl is wearing them (yet:))

i got mine at Ato in Kyoto over the summer there was some discount if you used Visa to pay plus I got the duty free thing so i payed about USD$280 for my blackones

these caught my attention too ever since i saw kanye with them in the flashing lights video then saw lupe with them and usher

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Retail is Japan is $305.

You really can't get them for any less than $420. Most are $380-400 then plus shipping from japan (since they aren't available in the US/UK unless a US seller has them)

Oki-ni does not have them to my knowledge. Their website has said "pre-order" since november of last year. eBay is your only bet & 99% only under sellers Rare-S and Pondon.

Heres some info to help you:

They only came in 7,8,9,10,11;no other sizes and no half sizes.
Only came in 4 colors: red, white, black, silver; no other colors (even though there was a white/red/black pair sz 8 a while back kiks x ato collab.)
Box opens from the left side when facing the box tag.
The insole ATO/ATO, is Gold.
There are 3 shoe-colored velcro pads on the top straps, and 2 on the bottom.

For further validation, here are some pics of my pair, notice the stitching and width of the A, box tag/shoe tag fonts, and the uniqueness of the straps.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kixclusive has some sizes, but you have to be a hypebeast to drop that much on a Nike Dunk knockoff.

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Gonna bring this back from the dead cuz i'm really thinking about getting myself a pair...

Can someone help me out with what UK size I should order if I wear US 9.5?

Thanks in advance!

they only come in a 8 9 10 or 11 no half sizes

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Gonna bring this back from the dead cuz i'm really thinking about getting myself a pair...

Can someone help me out with what UK size I should order if I wear US 9.5?

Thanks in advance!

they only come in a 8 9 10 or 11 no half sizes

Back
Top Bottom