AUDI A5 or S5?

do you want more power/speed?

other than that i dont think its too different. Its really if you wanna spend extra and get a faster car.

Since im about speed and if i had the money and torn between the two i would go with the S5

thanks for the replies. no, i don't really need power/speed. just looking to get a new car.....i guess they look so similar but the main difference is the price point and under the hood?

thanks for the replies. no, i don't really need power/speed. just looking to get a new car.....i guess they look so similar but the main difference is the price point and under the hood?
yup. S series offers more HP and torque than their standard models. Benz guy here but at that S5 is freaking filthy. Hell, even the A5 is dope

then you would be better off buying a A5 with the S-line package. looks like a S5 just it doesnt have the engine :lol:

I have 2013 A5 Prestige with S-Line package paid $49K out the door for it. So basically it looks exactly like an S5 without the motor. I love it, its quick good gas mileage, and birds dig it.

#halleberry
love that car! where are you located and you leased or financed? monthly note (if u dont mind me asking)?

Last edited:
335i

Love the A5/S5 but Audi is the king of overpriced. You could get a used S5 for the mid-high $40's and its performance is on par with a 335i which you can get for anywhere from the mid $20's to mid $30's.

S5 is powerful and the interior is nicer than the A5. The seats are bolstered and looks very nice and says S5 on the seats and you can get carbon fiber in the interior etc. A5 is usually 2.0t which is decent power for every day use but isn't anything crazy. If you're just going for looks and don't care for power, go with the A5 but S5 to me is a whole different segment from the A5 and I would never compare the 2 cars when purchasing a vehicle.

love that car! where are you located and you leased or financed? monthly note (if u dont mind me asking)?

Thanks bro bro, I am in LA. She is a purchase, I put 5gs down and paying $620 a month for it, my credit is not so good.

^ good lord. That's a lot per month. Hope ya financing isn't more the 3 years haha. Nice car tho. Better then what I'm driving lol

Last edited:
Thanks bro bro, I am in LA. She is a purchase, I put 5gs down and paying $620 a month for it, my credit is not so good.
yo man i def love the look of thae A5 buttttt....that's what i was trying to avoid lol i could afford about that per month, but really trying to keep it down to about $400 or less hahaha i saw a slightly used A5 with a sticker tag at $42K....at least i now i know the S5 it not in question!

s5 looks better and is "faster" but i think its over priced for the hp. if the s5 had the s4 engine i probably would have got it

I have a 2012 A5 Prestige SLine Titanium Package

Love the S look, but have no need for the larger engine and poor fuel economy.

H&R OE Sport Springs for the drop

20mm spacers front, 25 mm spacers rear

35% tint all around

Smoked tail lights

img2745m.jpg

img2735vp.jpg

img2748r.JPG

Jesus

Sounds like balling backwards to me

That's clearly $620 for 72 months

Last edited:
Maybe 84? 72 would be basically a 0% loan, and he said credit isn't good.

Yeah your right, he's gonna be so behind on that car

I see the credit problem here

Edit: I just noticed the Supreme sticker on it lol

Last edited:
if it was me, id find one with low milage and the v6 (2008-2010), faster and more fun to drive than the 2.0t, better fuel economy than the s5, standard awd
i wish i could have talked my wife into getitng one last year but she went with a 328 coupe instead

Yeah your right, he's gonna be so behind on that car

I see the credit problem here

Edit: I just noticed the Supreme sticker on it lol

No reason to cap on my payments its 72 months. Yeah they are high my credit is really bad due to bad business decisions I have made with me fronting my name and credit on the line. Glad i didnt lose my crib. Trying to recover and paying the consequences. And the Supreme sticker I work for Supreme.

Back
Top Bottom