AUDI A5 or S5?

No one is getting a used S5 for $40k or under.
laugh.gif

Hey Digglo,

Do you know someone at Niche? I work in the same building as Niche haha Niche borrowed my vw golf before i sold it for some of their wheels for their ad.

No I don't. My boy owns a shop in Irvine, Grand Auto Works. He hooked it up for me. He pushes Niche wheels hard at his spot so he asked for set for me. In return they want to use it in couple ads and dealer literature. Nothing beats free!

No I don't. My boy owns a shop in Irvine, Grand Auto Works. He hooked it up for me. He pushes Niche wheels hard at his spot so he asked for set for me. In return they want to use it in couple ads and dealer literature. Nothing beats free!

Nice man. Congrats! Should look awesome on your A5.

Last edited:
Relax guy, not that serious.
DaulDierce You have been negative the whole post, Do you still take the bus or something?...
Ignore the troll.  That's why I've stayed out of this post.

Performance is one of the least important factors for me when I bought my A5.  I don't race.  I live in center city Philadelphia.  The car easily gets up to 80 mph when I hop on i76 or i95.  That's all I need.

I bought the car for looks.  It has the best looking exterior of any car in its price range hands down imo.  And the interior is so nice.  I have the leather and alcantera S-Line seats which are so comfortable.  I love everything about the interior from the trim to the electronics.

If I wanted a faster car with a cheap interior, I'd buy an American car.

Performance is one of the least important factors for me when I bought my A5.  I don't race.  I live in center city Philadelphia.  The car easily gets up to 80 mph when I hop on i76 or i95.  That's all I need.

I bought the car for looks.  It has the best looking exterior of any car in its price range hands down imo.  And the interior is so nice.  I have the leather and alcantera S-Line seats which are so comfortable.  I love everything about the interior from the trim to the electronics.

Everything you said was my decision to get an A5, but man bro I wish the Ti package was offered on the A5 Prestige not just the RS5......
Interior is serious, my SLine....
View media item 344210

Everything you said was my decision to get an A5, but man bro I wish the Ti package was offered on the A5 Prestige not just the RS5......

My order took 8 months to come in (including being bumped from a 2011 to a 2012) but it was well worth the wait to get the Ti package.

well said! the A5 is def all that however i just had to be realstic with my finances LOL....so i ended up with the VW CC. Digglo...those rims are nice! i might want to but black rims on my CC and some tint

well said! the A5 is def all that however i just had to be realstic with my finances LOL....so i ended up with the VW CC. Digglo...those rims are nice! i might want to but black rims on my CC and some tint

Congrats on the CC! I was shopping around between a4/a5 and CC R-line and ended up with a CC R-line from VW Downtown LA last year. Here's how my car is right now. You'll have a lot of fun modding this thing. I almost pulled the trigger on a S5 last month at DT LA Audi but decided to wait until the CLA 45 comes out to see how that is.

View media item 344306

Congrats on the CC! I was shopping around between a4/a5 and CC R-line and ended up with a CC R-line from VW Downtown LA last year. Here's how my car is right now. You'll have a lot of fun modding this thing. I almost pulled the trigger on a S5 last month at DT LA Audi but decided to wait until the CLA 45 comes out to see how that is.

View media item 344306

AG M510s ?

Back
Top Bottom