AUDI A5 or S5?

well said! the A5 is def all that however i just had to be realstic with my finances LOL....so i ended up with the VW CC. Digglo...those rims are nice! i might want to but black rims on my CC and some tint
Congrats on the CC! I was shopping around between a4/a5 and CC R-line and ended up with a CC R-line from VW Downtown LA last year. Here's how my car is right now. You'll have a lot of fun modding this thing. I almost pulled the trigger on a S5 last month at DT LA Audi but decided to wait until the CLA 45 comes out to see how that is.
looks good! I went with a white car this time around but mainly because i like the beige/black interior with white versus black. otherwise, i probably woud have gotten black on black...my 2002 toyota corolla was at 194k til i totaled it! so i'm definitely having fun with this CC...got mine from DTLA too. i have to look up the CLA 45...not familiar

Anyone dislike the way the new A5's look? I kinda dont like the smaller headlights.

Agreed though, A5 interior is hands down one of THE best in its class, if not the best.

looks good! I went with a white car this time around but mainly because i like the beige/black interior with white versus black. otherwise, i probably woud have gotten black on black...my 2002 toyota corolla was at 194k til i totaled it! so i'm definitely having fun with this CC...got mine from DTLA too. i have to look up the CLA 45...not familiar

nice! yeah the beige black interior is awesome. My mom had it on her CC but i destroyed the beige with my jeans so I went with black on mine. CLA45 AMG is the new car coming out from benz at the end of this year.

I wonder what setup/mods he's working with to get that stance,

Love how that looks.
Very nice coils, he is not that low so I wouldn't think he is on bags. The wheels are wide as hell, prolly 10.5s or 11s in the back. He could be fakin with some spacers too lol 

I'd like to see that silver one to the left, it looks like its on the ground 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom