Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Aren't the R8 and the Gallardo the same car?? Don't they share the same platform and power train?

Basically, thats the thing I am not understanding about this thread. Its like asking Pontiac G8 or Chevy Caprice?

Aren't the R8 and the Gallardo the same car?? Don't they share the same platform and power train?

Basically, thats the thing I am not understanding about this thread. Its like asking Pontiac G8 or Chevy Caprice?

gallardo has higher performance variants.....

i mean honestly this is like picking da air pippens VS da air max uptempo 3....

gallardo has higher performance variants.....

i mean honestly this is like picking da air pippens VS da air max uptempo 3....

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

I figured that was why OP made the thread, and Id take the Caprice anyday. Im lookin for a 96 Impala SS right now actually

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

I figured that was why OP made the thread, and Id take the Caprice anyday. Im lookin for a 96 Impala SS right now actually

4297539043_fce831e9e8_b.jpg

5260410620_d6fa5c4d4a_b.jpg

Those R8's posted up there especially the white one just made me pick the Audi.

I bet that R8 get more looks then the Lambo.
pimp.gif

Those R8's posted up there especially the white one just made me pick the Audi.

I bet that R8 get more looks then the Lambo.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom